I am trying to plan a trip with my girlfriends. We are all moms and just want to get away in the sand and water and relax. I have been to Cancun 3 times, and honestly that would be my ideal place to go for this but it takes too long to fly there from where we live. So I was thinking the Cabo area. So here are my questions:
1. Is it safe for 4 woman to travel to Cabo alone?
2. Are we safe to roam around and shop and eat?
3. Do people swim in the ocean in Cabo?
4. Is the water warm??
5. Is the sand nice?
6. Do people hang out on the beach in front of their resorts??
7. AI for a simplicity? Or dine out?
8. Safe safe night life?
9. Suggestions for where to stay??
10. Is there a different place in Mexico you would go?
Thanks for your help!