We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Hospital

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Buffalo, new york
Level Contributor
114 posts
Save Topic
Good Hospital

I'm sure this sounds weird but could someone tell me the name of the best hospital in Cabo? We are going to Cabo on the 18th of this month for the first time and i recently had surgery for kidney stones. I still have many stones and would like to know where to go just in case i have another attack. Thanks in advance.

53 replies to this topic
Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3,019 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Good Hospital

I did have some serious food poisoning after eating 5 kinds of Ceviche in one sitting.I was throwing up every hour for 7 hours and got pretty dehydrated.In fact I am back in BC and still taking the antibiotics.Good News was it was on my last night during the big storm So I didnt miss much

Cabo San Lucas...
1 post
Save Reply
22. Re: Good Hospital

THANK YOU all for taking the time to leave your review following your treatment at Blue Net Hospitals.

We appreciate your feedback and positive comments. It is our goal to always provide highly personalized services, excellent healthcare and most innovative technologies in a friendly, safe and compassionate environment.

For more information please visit our website at: www.bluenethospitals.com

Facebook: https:/…185534128281238

Email: international@bluenethospitals.com

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
3,019 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: Good Hospital

You are very welcome.But I hope that I will not be your customer again.That is in a good way,That I do not want to get sick and need a doctor again.But your facility did a good job

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Reply
24. Re: Good Hospital

Ditto on Blue Medical Net! Great Doctors, great service, good prices!

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
234 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Good Hospital

Ditto on Blue Medical Net! Great Doctors, great service, good prices!

Eugene, Oregon
Level Contributor
19 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Good Hospital

People considering Cabo or Mexico in general might want to think about another destination based on these people's experience.

kptv.com/story/25760912/loved-ones-fight-to-…

Edited: 13 June 2014, 01:14
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
721 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: Good Hospital

No, David, they don't need to consider other places. Unless your suggestion is to just never ever leave the US.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,751 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
28. Re: Good Hospital

@DavidK...that hospital was One World by St. Lukes....obviously to be avoided. Plenty of rave reviews for the Blue Med Net or Amerimed on here. AND good travel insurance for evac if necessary.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,040 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: Good Hospital

Can someone like I-H-T, who has been, there respond and show EXACTLY where Blue Net hospital is located so I can put it on the wikimap. The link below is centered on the Cabo Bell Plaza where I understand it is located, but I would like to be able to put an outline of the building on the map and get it labeled as a hospital so anyone searching for that category can find it.

wikimapia.org/…b

A little help please.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,040 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
30. Re: Good Hospital

Rather than waiting for a complete description, I went ahead and added a location for this small hospital based on descriptions and rough pictures I have seen. Below is a link to a wikimap showing what I think is its location centered under the "+" sign:

wikimapia.org/…b

If someone can tell me how I should change the location of the outline, I would appreciate it. I also added map categories of medical and pharmacy to the hospital category.

Edited: 14 June 2014, 16:55
Reply to: Good Hospital
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted