We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach offer All-Inclusive?

Las Vegas
7 posts
Save Topic
Does Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach offer All-Inclusive?

We are traveling to PB Sunset Beach in June with two teenagers, age 14 and 15. Just booked an RCI res for a one bedroom. Does anyone know if they offer AI there?

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
196 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach offer All-Inclusive?

AI is not offered at PBSB

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
15,889 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach offer All-Inclusive?

They do offer all inclusive at the PB Rose PB BLanco and PB Pacifica. You can purchase it and use it at those PB resorts. But that does not make much sense to me

Chino, California
Level Contributor
122 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Does Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach offer All-Inclusive?

I thought i saw on the sunset website that they offer it now .. no?

JJJ
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,628 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach offer All-Inclusive?

On July 14, 2011, the GM of Sunset posted: Yes. Pacifica guests eat and drink for free at PB Rosé and Blanco on Medano Beach. Starting on Dec. 1, they will also be able to eat and drink at Sunset Beach for free, including LaFrida Restaurant. They can also sign other charges such as Spa to their room at Pacifica.

So perhaps by June, 2012, Sunset will also offer the AI.

Here is the thread link: tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k46450…

5. Re: Does Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach offer All-Inclusive?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 07:16