We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting around

New Jersey
Level Contributor
97 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Getting around

I will be staying at the Melia Cabo Real in a few weeks and would like to go to Desperados and take the water taxi to lovers beach. What is the easiest way to get to these places from my hotel? This is my first time in Cabo and I am already lost! Thanks for any responses!

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,854 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting around

the Melia might have a shuttle that will take you into town so check that out. If they have one, they will have a time to pick you up to come back. but you could just taxi back so you can stay in town as long as you want to spend more time and have dinner at Desperados.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting around

Tara, it would probably also be very easy to catch the bus (Suburcabos) from the resort into town. I'm sure there is a bus stop right across the highway from the Melia. The resort is right by the highway, so it would not be a long walk to the bus stop. Depending how late you stay, I wouldn't necessarily plan to use it to come home, but it's a great way to get into town. Probably 20 - 25 pesos from the Melia.

Escondido...
Level Contributor
119 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting around

The Melia does have a shuttle into town.

4. Re: Getting around

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 00:19