We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa Dorada Menus for Restaurants

Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
129 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Casa Dorada Menus for Restaurants

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had links or copies to the menues at Casa Dorada Medano Beach? We are contemplating the meal plan but it excludes seafood and fine meats - Im wondering what that leaves us? LOL!

Does anyone recommend this option? I am traveling with 3 adults and 3 kids and it is about $180 per adult for 5 days and 1/2 for children...

Any feedback is greatly appreciated

San Diego...
Level Contributor
313 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa Dorada Menus for Restaurants

I'm not a fan of AI's as I feel as I need to stay on property as I've prepaid everything. I like to get out and enjoy the local area vs. staying at a resort for most of the time. If I understand correctly, the AI is $36/day per adult for you. That sounds very reasonable but if it excludes seafood and fine meats; what's left? Salads, tacos? Does it include mixed drinks? I'm also deliberating on the decision for Pueblo Bonito Blanco. They, also, don't have menus on the web. For me, there are so many great places to eat in Cabo that I'm having a hard time justifying it. It also forces you to commit to staying there for 5 days (and me for 3 consecutive days). I'm inclined to skip the AI and have the flexibility of eating when/where I want. Pls advise what you decide to do.

Harrisburg...
Level Contributor
9 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa Dorada Menus for Restaurants

You don't have to eat every bite on the resort. I prefer AI's so i don't have to eat out every meal.

Sacramento, CA
Level Contributor
129 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa Dorada Menus for Restaurants

Thank you for your responses. I thought the price was pretty reasonable and like the idea of having the prepaid meals if we dont want to leave the resort. I'm really hesitating because of the food restrictions. So many posters are owners or have been there, I was hoping that someone could sway me in either direction or send me a picture of the menus...

It does not include any alcohol, but I heard they have a decent happy hour. I also heard that they have food specials (like happy hour) so I am just wondering if it is at all worth it..

Thanks again for your responses!

Surrey, B.C.
Level Contributor
2,211 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa Dorada Menus for Restaurants

IslandAnne here is a link to see menus and prices at PB hotels. I still have a $100 restaurant voucher I received from a timeshare presentation that I will use in May and someone found this for me on the forum. Should help you decide which way to go.

http://mypueblobonito.com/?page_id=502

San Diego...
Level Contributor
313 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Casa Dorada Menus for Restaurants

I think bottom line for me it comes down to flexibility. By not prepaying the AI, I have the flexibility to eat at any Pueblo Bonito that I visit plus all my favs on the beach and in town. The flexibility is worth it to me and if I pay a few dollars more for the food I want to eat, where I want to eat it, it's worth it. I tend to not eat/drink that much anyway when on vacation.

6. Re: Casa Dorada Menus for Restaurants

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 16:19