We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabo Weather in Early September??

Indiana
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Cabo Weather in Early September??

We will be visiting Cabo and staying at Casa Dorada Medano Beach September 9th for a week. We have been to Cabo twice, once in March and the 2nd time in May. The weather was beautiful then but was wondering what to expect with the weather in September.

Thanks!

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa
Casa Dorada Los Cabos...
2,162 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Medano Beach
Medano Beach
3,770 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Los Cabos Glass Bottom Boat Tour
11 Reviews
from US$20.00*
Free Cancellation
Parasailing Adventure in Los Cabos
3 Reviews
from US$59.00*
Free Cancellation
Parasailing Tour in Los Cabos
18 Reviews
from US$65.00*
Free Cancellation
Temecula, California
Level Contributor
973 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabo Weather in Early September??

Gorgeous!! It will be a bit cooler than the months you have been before...especially May. Have fun!

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabo Weather in Early September??

sorry Julie, I have to disagree, September is only cooler than one month in Cabo and thats August and only by a degree or 2 and Sept will be MUCH hotter and humid than March and May too for that matter. Its also the height of the rainy season and the humidity can be gastly.....I love Cabo but will never go in August or September. There is a reason many businesses close for 2 weeks in Spetember and its not because the weather is beautiful and tourists are plentiful. LOL You will still have a great time Indy Island but don't expect the same type of weather you had in March or May.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Thornton, Colorado
Destination Expert
for San Jose del Cabo
Level Contributor
3,051 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabo Weather in Early September??

Have to agree with SherriffJoe the weather will be very hot & very humid, don't mind the hot but I'm not real fond of the humidity because in Colorado we are a bit on the dry side here. Over the last 30 years I have been to Cabo many times in August & September as well as all the other months and quite frankly if I get a chance to go I don't really care what time of the year it is I'm going, although the holiday time and early June remain my favorite times.

Mentioned in this post
Colorado
Colorado
United States
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Indiana
Level Contributor
19 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabo Weather in Early September??

Thanks everyone for the information. I'm from the midwest so the scorching heat wave and humidity levels we are experiencing may make the September weather in Cabo very tolerable. As long as there is a pool, the beach/ocean and a cold drink in hand.....no worries.....we will be in Cabo.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Menomonee Falls...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabo Weather in Early September??

I'm going to Cabo the same time. September would probably not be my first choice but it's my 50th birthday. I too am from the midwest (Wisconsin) and we have had a record breaking temps. I don't care about heat and humidity but I want sunshine. Cabo gets like 3 inches a rain per year and it's in September. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Menomonee Falls...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabo Weather in Early September??

What about rain? That's all I care about!!!!

Menomonee Falls...
Level Contributor
3 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cabo Weather in Early September??

I'm going to Cabo the same time. September would probably not be my first choice but it's my 50th birthday. I too am from the midwest (Wisconsin) and we have had a record breaking temps. I don't care about heat and humidity but I want sunshine. Cabo gets like 3 inches a rain per year and it's in September. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Humble, Texas
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cabo Weather in Early September??

We went once in September, and it did rain twice -- for about 5 minutes each time. Being from SE Texas, I thought it would be cooler than at home. It was really, really hot! I'm sure you will have a wonderful time, and you should have plenty of sunshine.

Mentioned in this post
Texas
Texas
United States
Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
1,323 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cabo Weather in Early September??

Hot!!! Find a pool and enjoy...there are no bad days in Cabo :-)

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico
Frederick, Maryland
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cabo Weather in Early September??

This will be my first trip to Cabo and we're there Sept 8th - 15th. Hearing this is the raining seasons was disturbing, but I'm in agreement that no matter what, as long as the beach and cool drinks are available, we will make the best of it. Heat and humidity I'm use to. I can't wait...

Mentioned in this post
Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas
Los Cabos, Mexico