We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Riu Palace - manager??

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Washington
Level Contributor
686 posts
Save Topic
Riu Palace - manager??

I wanted to send an email to the manager of the "Riu Palace" but can't find the info when I searched for it. If anyone has that info, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Bloomingdale...
Level Contributor
445 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Palace - manager??

I do not have the managers direct email, but this may help:

palace.cabosanlucas@riu.com

Edited: 21 August 2011, 13:24
Washington
Level Contributor
686 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Palace - manager??

marbear - Thank you so much.

If there's anyone else that may know the Manager's name that would be helpful and appreciated also.

Thanks

Washington
Level Contributor
686 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Palace - manager??

I'm hoping that someone who just returned might have this info....please!!!

Brooklyn, New York
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Palace - manager??

I think the managers name is Oscar

Wyoming
Level Contributor
190 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Riu Palace - manager??

If I could ask, did you have a big problem that you need to discuss with the manager? I will be spending a vacation there soon and this thread has me worried.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,589 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Riu Palace - manager??

Unlike many of the other resorts in the area where the managers have a more hands on approach with their guests, the RIU resorts managers are hard to find. I felt more like a number than a person at the resort. Of course I'm comparing the RIU to the Presidente where the manager walks around the resort talking with guests and asking how things are going.

I've read threads about guests needing assistance and asking to talk with a manager and kept getting excuses of the manager not being available instead of helping.

Don't get me wrong, we've stayed at the RIU twice, but never had any problems where we'd need to contact the manager. The resort is nice, but doesn't have the feel of the Presidente where I felt like management really cared about each guest on a more one on one basis.

Washington
Level Contributor
686 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Riu Palace - manager??

hikergirl - I'm so sorry I worried you, that was not my intention. I just wanted to email the manager with a couple of small requests. I know I can send an email direct to the palace but I think it's more personalized if a name is on it. I stayed at the Riu Palace in Cabo a few years ago but can't remember any of the manager's names. I can definitely tell you that you have nothing to worry about and will have a fantastic time!!!

Washington
Level Contributor
686 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Riu Palace - manager??

robyha - Thank you for the info!!!

9. Re: Riu Palace - manager??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 06:17