We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's down for College Football during the tourney....

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Who's down for College Football during the tourney....

OR some serious smack talkin before we go at least......And since I have the best team in the nation I WILL be taking the first smack! Genie, a fan of the lowley Buffs I presume was trying to talk smack about strength of schedule....check my Sooners taking on FL State as a non conference foe this year or previoulsy Alabama (who we SPANKED both years) or Notre Dame coming next year and the year after...my Sooners ALWAYS take at least one strong non conference game unlike a lot of schools who only take patsies, though if we made that move to the Pac 12 the entire schedule would be patsies!

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who's down for College Football during the tourney....

wheres all the Texans who need a good spankin?

Flat Rock, Michigan
Level Contributor
491 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who's down for College Football during the tourney....

Michigan State will ROCK!! Watching games at Baja Brewing!!!

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Who's down for College Football during the tourney....

Thats a pretty good choice, nuttin better than brews and games....I will have to review what games will be shown the last 10 days of October and maybe we can set up a couple of meets for games for those interested.

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Who's down for College Football during the tourney....

Sherriff. When's the last time the preseason #1 won the BCS. Go Hornfrogs

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Who's down for College Football during the tourney....

LOL true but with 7 National Championships under our belt I'm thinking we have a "slightly" better chance than the Horny Toads! ; )

Humble, Texas
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Who's down for College Football during the tourney....

If LSU has any players left, they should be a contender again. Notice I said, "if".

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
2,198 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Who's down for College Football during the tourney....

I'm sorry. When was the Bommers last undefeated season

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Who's down for College Football during the tourney....

True dat Astro, but the good news is you will most likely have more than Miami! : ) I have ressies for a hotel in Naw'lins already in anticipation of the National Championship game with my buddies from Alabama but the odds of us both getting there are slim BUT I think its a good 20% chance if my Sooners can get past Florida State with our 2 best linebackers out for that game and if Alabama can get past LSU and then the SEC championship game.....if any Texans want to lose some money I am giving 10 points to the Shorthorns! LMAO!!!!!!

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Who's down for College Football during the tourney....

When was the Horny Toads last National Championship?....CHECK and MATE Carl! ; ) You can lose 2 and come home with the Crystal football or you can go undefeated with nothing but a bowl trophy....which would you prefer.....I'll take the Crystal football and the 3 million $ payday that goes with it! I like this, I've never talked smack with a Horny Toad fan before, its usually just the Shorthorn fans I get to smack down! ; )

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Who's down for College Football during the tourney....

And Carl since I didn't answer you question its been a while ice we were undefeated but let me know when the next team is that does it 2 years in a row in the middle of a 47 game win streak! : ) here are a few facts for you to digest! Your Welcome, I'm a giver!

Oklahoma holds the NCAA record for most consecutive victories with 47-straight (1953-1957).

Oklahoma holds the NCAA record for most consecutive games without a defeat (48).

Oklahoma has scored more points than any team in college football history with 31,436 (through the 2011 Fiesta Bowl).

No program has more unanimous All-Americans than Oklahoma. OU and Notre Dame have 31 all-time.

ESPN ranked Oklahoma as the most prestigious college football program overall since the advent of the AP Poll in 1936