We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oct 21st thru the 28th

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Seattle
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Topic
Oct 21st thru the 28th

Its been a rough year. Who's all going to be in Cabo at this time? Am I going to miss the TA tournament again? Booked my transfers again with Arturo.

Havent posted much but glad to see so many of the same peeps posting.

KayC

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
5,090 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Oct 21st thru the 28th

We're the the 21-28th as well, so I sure hope the tourney is in there somewhere!! You'll get to be in on the fun this time around...:)

Check out some of the many threads up right now pertaining to the tourney and the activities around it...

Edited: 06 October 2011, 11:53
Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,056 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Oct 21st thru the 28th

Hi Kay! You picked the perfect week to come to Cabo - there will be at least 100 Trip Advisor folks in town!

Here's some of the things going on: Oct 22 Meet & Drink, Rips, 7:30 - - Oct 23 Sunset Cruise on Pez Gato, it's a charted cruise just for us, contact cabobound67 or househunter - - Oct 26 Marshmallow Roast 8pm at Medano Beach Club - - Oct 27 Visit to the colonies in the morning.

It will be good to see you again! It's been a long time.

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,794 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Oct 21st thru the 28th

Glad to see you back .....hope the sun and fun of Cabo (how can you miss with over 100 of us TAers down there) makes for a start to a better year. See you soon.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
57,863 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Oct 21st thru the 28th

Fun & folks abound that week! Here is the official calendar: www.tacabo.com/events/

NewGramma ~ do we want smrbrz to add the Colony Visit to the calendar? Add the hike up Mt Solmar on the 26th?

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,293 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Oct 21st thru the 28th

Yes, we still have a few spots available for the sunset cruise if you would like to join us! It is on the 23rd and we have chartered one of the Pez Gato boats. Just let Marcie or myself know and we will get you confirmed!

buffalo ny
Level Contributor
273 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Oct 21st thru the 28th

If there is still room, would like to be included in the Pez Gato cruise - three 50 ish women from Buffalo! Will be there 19th- 26th so looks like we are leaving when some activites are getting started.

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
312 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Oct 21st thru the 28th

Im waiting for my response for the pez gato i will be here

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,293 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Oct 21st thru the 28th

If anyone would like to go on the cruise, it needs to be paid for in advance using paypal. Email info@caboplanner.com to request your invoice. It is going to be a great evening!

Seattle
Level Contributor
328 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Oct 21st thru the 28th

This is a much needed vacation for me.

Wow a busy week, sounds like its going to be a blast. I will have to pass on the hike but will be watching with bloody mary in hand from the pool at the Finisterra.

Cathy it's been so long. Looking forward to seeing you.

Thank you for all the replys. It will be fun to see everybody. I will have to go check out the calendar.

Sandy, I will talk to the girls, there will be 5 of us and let you know.

Robert, hows the leg? Hope all is better now.

Talk to you all soon, KayC

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,293 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Oct 21st thru the 28th

Robert's leg is good but he is still on the blood thinner and probably will be for life :(

Hope you can make the cruise, if not we will see you somewhere I'm sure!