We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parman start a line

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parman start a line

You got to get me out of these womens shopping forums as they are killing me. Please start one on fishing or beer drinking. By the way hit the special liquor store and low and behold they had Demania about 18.95 in the new body bottle.

Clifton Park, New...
Level Contributor
899 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parman start a line

i know that tarjay has a fishing dept!

maybe some of them sell beer?!!!

Texas
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parman start a line

Snowdude,

Shopping in a liquor store is a good start. Now, lets hit the Outdoor stores and use lots of bass in our voices as we talk about lures, big fish, fast boats, and Redneck's fast Evinrude! LOL par

st paul, mn
Level Contributor
3,754 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Parman start a line

wonder if bombardia is going to come out with same commercial for their atv and snowmobile brr cold.

Canada
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Parman start a line

Parman:

OMG I got into the Redneck Picture. Should of taken your advice but instead of the wine a good shot of whiskey would have lessened the blow. It does take a brave man (or a drunk man) to wear a speedo and especially while fishing. Catch and Release has a whole new meaning for me now.

Diane

Texas
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parman start a line

I gotta say, Redneck has guts! I would say balls, but that would open up a huge can of worms that I aint diggin! par