We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage in Cabo San Lucas

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Minnesota
Level Contributor
33 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Massage in Cabo San Lucas

I am looking for a good massage place in Cabo that isn't too expensive. Anyone know of any places that I can check out?

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,794 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Massage in Cabo San Lucas

My family's fav it at the Wyndham tucked in the corner behind the tower. Can't remember the name...these same owners have one that is next to Salvatores

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,704 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Massage in Cabo San Lucas

My wife had one at the place next to Salvatores and thought it was great for $20.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,313 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Massage in Cabo San Lucas

I second NAZCLK on that the place next to Salvatores for the $20 massage. We stop by there a couple times each time we are in Cabo. I think they may be associated with the place on the marina in the bottom of the Wyndham. Both places are very good.

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,053 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Massage in Cabo San Lucas

The place at the Wyndham would be Lolo's Spa perhaps?

Humble, Texas
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Massage in Cabo San Lucas

I had a massage at Lolo's Spa (behind Solomon's) early this month. It was a very good massage and was $25 for 50 minutes. Also had a pedicure for $15.

Cabo san lucas...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Massage in Cabo San Lucas

Actually the name of the place is Beauty Massage. They have two spas in Wyndham and three more in downtown. One of them is next to Salvatore's restaurant. It was only twenty dollars for a very good one hour massage in a clean elegant place and only forty dollars for the couples' massage. We were very pleased. And we found a great hole in the wall restaurant named Esperanza on the other side of Salvatore.

Edited: 09 March 2012, 04:00
Save Reply
7. Re: Massage in Cabo San Lucas

My wife and I went there to get a couples massage there last month. The couples room was unavailable so we got seperate massages. It was great for $20 but at the end the lady asked me if I wanted a happy ending. That's not exactly what she said. Just a warning to the guys.

8. Re: Massage in Cabo San Lucas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 07 May 2012, 16:35
Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,704 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Massage in Cabo San Lucas

Happy Ending isn't that the bar everyone talks about LOL

10. Re: Massage in Cabo San Lucas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 15 August 2012, 04:21