We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

excursions / tours / activities

South Dakota
Level Contributor
5 posts
1 review
Save Topic
excursions / tours / activities

I am bringing a group of 40+ adults to Cabo for a corporate trip. Any suggestions of who to use to book the excursions. Things we are interested in are Dune Buggys / ATVs, surfing, snorkeling, zipline.

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,762 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: excursions / tours / activities

Wow! You have quite a crew!! In May we used caboplanner (Marcie) to arrange a road trip for 40 of us on TA for a trip to La Paz. It was great! We have used her in the past for kayak and mountain buggie trips. She is very professional and will treat you right. http://caboplanner.com/

Have a wonderful trip!!!!!!!

Edited: 28 November 2011, 22:19
Wibaux, Montana
Level Contributor
446 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: excursions / tours / activities

One more idea for a great time is flying on an ultalite with pilot Ernesto. My wife bought me a ride for my b-day and since that trip we have taken friends and family to fly. Its my favorite activity in Cabo. The company is Cabo Sky Tours and his runway is between PB Rose and the Villa proberties.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
65,264 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: excursions / tours / activities

My husband really enjoyed his Ultr Lite flight with Ernesto. I liked using Los Cabos Guide Vouchers to pay a reduced price!

And I'll 'second' the recommendation for CaboPlanner.

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas, Alaska
Level Contributor
5,257 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: excursions / tours / activities

I'll 3rd the recommendation for CaboPlanner. I know she was just working on setting up fishing excursions for a group of 50, so your party should be well within her scope.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
25,147 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: excursions / tours / activities

I was also going to recommend CaboPlanner! She does a super job!

6. Re: excursions / tours / activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 20:16