We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thank you to all that

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,153 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
Thank you to all that

have joined me in this over the years, and for those that will join in this year. My candle will burn for my son, Geoffrey, for our sweet Angel, Mara, and for all the children we have lost and will always hold in our hearts.

Don't forget The Compassionate Friends Worldwide Candle Lighting Sunday, December 11 in memory of all children who have died. For more information, visit compassionatefriends.org/News_Events/Special…

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
89 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thank you to all that

My prayers are with you and your children.

Gods Peace and Blessings.

Win

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,605 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thank you to all that

My hometown has a children's memorial garden which is part of Compassionate Friends. It contains bricks engraved with the names of children we have lost. I, unfortunately have a brick with my son's name on it. It breaks my heart when I see new names added after his.

My prayers are with all the families who have lost a child, especially Mara's family this holiday season.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,153 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thank you to all that

Shelb, that is a lovely tribute, and one I am so sorry you had to make. I send you my hug, from one Mom to another with a spot in our hearts filled with those memories.

Rogers, MN
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thank you to all that

As another of those that have lost a child - I will be lighting my candle for my beautiful daughter....prayers and thoughts to all of you that have lost any loved one...cherish the memories...

5. Re: Thank you to all that

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 18:16