We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Juice Carts?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
673 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Juice Carts?

When I was in PV.... I often saw juice carts on the streets. Is there any juice carts in Cabo?

I had a Green juice that had cactus it was so good.

What about something that I think is called "Tuba" its served from a large gourd into a cup with apples and nuts.

:O)

4 more sleeps!

Edited: 23 December 2011, 06:33
Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
192 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Juice Carts?

There is a juice cart set up each morning at the corner past the Mar de Cortez hotel. Don't know what variety of jugos they serve though. Most restaurants also offer a selection of jugos.

Ontario
Level Contributor
7,174 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Juice Carts?

If the juice cart that canczech is talking about is the same fruit cart that I went to, it was amazing! You pick your choice of fruit, then they ask if you want it drizzled in hot sauce, then they ask if you want lime...the sweet, hot and then sour flavours were delicious. They put it in a plastic bag (doesn't sound that good but it really is) and cost about 30-40 pesos. Enough fruit for at least 2 people. Enjoy! :-)

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
673 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Juice Carts?

Perfect! We are staying at the Mar de Cortez! YEAH!

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,730 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Juice Carts?

That cart is the best...we love it when we're at MDC...but I'll also walk to it when I'm staying at Wyndham....gotta have my Cabo fresh juice and fruit.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
56,554 posts
104 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Juice Carts?

If you're a coffee person, exit the Mar de Cortez and go right (past the cart, if he's there early in the AM.) Cross Guerrero and continue walking on Lazaro Cardenas. In the middle of the next block on the left you'll find Cafe Cabo. Then on your way back, get your fresh juice. Sit in a chair by the pool or on the upper floor deck and enjoy your morning beverages. Ahhh.

Edmonds, Washington
Level Contributor
673 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Juice Carts?

YES, Being from Seattle I am a coffee person!

7. Re: Juice Carts?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2013, 10:23