We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone have pictures of the Steakhouse at the Riu palace?

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
530 posts
26 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone have pictures of the Steakhouse at the Riu palace?

I've been looking online for some good pics of the steakhouse b/c I'm planning on renting it out for my wedding but would like to see how it is inside prior.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,616 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone have pictures of the Steakhouse at the Riu palace?

I don't have any pictures, but it's an outdoor (somewhat) restaurant. It's in the center of the resort. It serves as a buffet style type restaurant during the day. It is covered, but open to the sea. Not private in the least. I'm not sure if you would be able to keep other guests out during your reception, I guess it depends on how many you have. There may be people walking thru as there are no doors and is a way to get from one place to another.

So, what I'm trying to say, it's not a typical, enclosed restaurant, but open concept.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
530 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone have pictures of the Steakhouse at the Riu palace?

Thanks for the tips. Unfortunately the wedding coordinator won't discuss reception or ceremonies arrangements till 2 months prior to the nuptuals. I do know that the requirements to have the restaurant made completely private you need a minimum of 60 guests (will we will surely meet). Hopefully this area is a good prospect for us. We will also have our own dancing and music on. Hopefully it muffles out the other entertainment going on. Aie, so much to do/think about.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
60,212 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone have pictures of the Steakhouse at the Riu palace?

Have you asked on the BestDestinationWedding forum?

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
530 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone have pictures of the Steakhouse at the Riu palace?

Yes, not much on there for the steakhouse.

5. Re: Anyone have pictures of the Steakhouse at the Riu palace?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 April 2013, 10:27