We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Cruise

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Wallingford...
Level Contributor
159 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset Cruise

Want to book a sunset cruise to surprise my husband for our wedding anniversary. I have looked at a few different sites and there are so many to choose from. What one is the best? Want it to include great views obviously, food and drink.

Thank you for any input you can provide. Only 21 more day until we are there and I can't wait!!!

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
249 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset Cruise

We went on the Tropicat Jazz and Wine Cruise (beer was on board as well). It was really nice. I highly recommend it. I believe there are discount vouchers for this with LosCabos Guide.

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
5,995 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset Cruise

Second Tropicat Sunset Jazz Cruise. More sedate and sophisticated than a "booze cruise." Crowd may also be a bit older than a party cruise. Los Cabos Guide vouchers (we just got them for our trip later this month) bring the cost down from $59 to about $39. Greaat deal!

Wallingford...
Level Contributor
159 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset Cruise

That sounds very nice. What kind of dinner is served?

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,042 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunset Cruise

No dinner. Just appetizers.

Wallingford...
Level Contributor
159 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunset Cruise

do you know of any good ones that include dinner?

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,042 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunset Cruise

The Rissalena gets good reviews:

http://www.rissalena.com/cruises.html

tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g152515-d109…

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
5,995 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sunset Cruise

Some Tropicat reviewers say apps. are hearty enough they didn't need dinner. Unless you have a fairly light appetite, you probably will want dinner after. This time of year, the Sunset Jazz Cruise is finished at 7 p.m. -- the dock is just a short walk from at least 50 really good restaurants, so dinner would be close at hand. We're planning on dinner at Salvatores or La Dolce after our Feb. 29 cruise.

Loveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sunset Cruise

We were just in Cabo two weeks ago and took a sunset cruise on the EcoCat. We saw some whales and even had a humpback breach 15 yards in front of the boat. It was amazing. We enjoyed it so much we went back out on the EcoCat twice more for morning whale watch cruises later in the week. The crew is a lot of fun. The food was buffet style with sea bass, chicken, or steak skewers and was pretty good. You can get a good discount by booking on their website in advance.

Have fun!

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
175 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Sunset Cruise

Cabo Escape [my favorite] includes a fajita dinner and is all you can drink around $35 per person.

Eco Cat...a large sailboat, includes a kabob dinner.

Cabo Re largest boat, and most expensive dinner, is around $80 if you go without any coupon or time share promotion discount.

Wallingford...
Level Contributor
159 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sunset Cruise

Wow thank you all. I like the sound of all of them!!! I will check out the Eco Cat and Cabo Escape, those sound pretty good to me.

Thanks you!!!!