We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Fabulous Trip ....

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Another Fabulous Trip ....

Just returned from Cabo last night after my first time doing two full weeks. I thought maybe after two weeks I would be ready to come home .... well ~ I could have easily stayed another week for SURE. Now back home in Colorado waking up to 9 degrees. Needless to say I was not outside with my coffee to watch the sun come up ;-( Hard to return to reality.. I will post later my food reviews - did a couple new ones this trip and will post pictures. This was our first year in our new unit at GS. First week was in old Solmar and can say I like having the flavor of BOTH. They were just opening up a few units for people to stay in the new bldg (B1) on the beach next to the infinity pool. B2 blding right behind is in the makings now. I imagine that will be near completion when we return in July. Glad they still have the palapas on the beach at old Solmar so you can sit and enjoy the sand and Ocean.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,956 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another Fabulous Trip ....

I knew you would love having two weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A month would be even better! jajaja............so, they are working on phase 2?????????

Jeffersonville...
Level Contributor
384 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another Fabulous Trip ....

Tig, I will be staying in B1 in June. Glad to hear it is done. Hope you have some pictures of it. Looking forward to your reviews.

Upper Michigan
Level Contributor
3,447 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Another Fabulous Trip ....

Going to our Master at Grand solmar on 3/24 until 04/07 I cannot wait.

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
515 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Another Fabulous Trip ....

I will be looking foward to the food reviews. Glad you had an awesome trip.

5. Re: Another Fabulous Trip ....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 20:20