We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celito Lindo transportation payment

San Jose, CA
Level Contributor
328 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Celito Lindo transportation payment

Hi, I sent an email to Celito Lindo and they esponded right away. They said that they require payment in advance via PayPal. Is this normal? There are 8 of us and they said we would have a private van.

I feel a little funny sending money beforehand as I have not dealt with this company before and what if they don't show up?

Has anyone else dealt with this and have advice?

thanks, Sue

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,757 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Celito Lindo transportation payment

This is a very reputable company used by many on this forum. Feel confident they will be there. No problem. Enjoy!

Duluth, Minnesota
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
5,159 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celito Lindo transportation payment

Ditto...it's easier to pay up front anyway. I've been useing them for 3 years or so, can't beat them:)

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,590 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Celito Lindo transportation payment

We've used them four times now, and are booked with them again next month. They've always been on time, the beverages are cold, and the drivers have been great. We've been in parties of two and herds of ten.

We've always paid in cash upon arriving at the airport, and heartily recommend them.

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
623 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Celito Lindo transportation payment

I have used them several times and have used Paypal with no problem!

Lise

seattle
Destination Expert
for Seattle
Level Contributor
19,297 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Celito Lindo transportation payment

I felt similarly however other TA members used them. I did send Paypal and it worked out great. We ended up using them 4 times during our one week in Cabo. They took us up to San Jose on thur for the art walk and picked us up 4 hrs later. They used suburbans or a huge chevy van and they were right on time and vans were very clean and new.

Say hello to Adrian or Edgar if they are your driver. Don't worry they are reliable.

Riverside, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,714 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Celito Lindo transportation payment

Ditto.....they really are a wonderful company. Started using them 2 years ago (per the TA forum) and they are there waiting for you. Have fun.

Whitestown, Indiana
Level Contributor
132 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Celito Lindo transportation payment

I have never had to pay them via pay pal. So long as you're dealing with Angelina at cielitolindo2007@gmail.com I think you're fine.

Upper Michigan
Level Contributor
3,440 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Celito Lindo transportation payment

I just paid them with Pay Pal and no problems ever. They are a great company.

colorado
Level Contributor
243 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Celito Lindo transportation payment

That was the way with us also. We paid for Round Trip plus an extra 40 mins for them to stop at Costco....... Everything was fine. He will have beer and water waiting for you.......Great Company very nice and prompt. No worries here at all.

10. Re: Celito Lindo transportation payment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 June 2013, 20:08