We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best timeshare deals

St. Louis Mo
Level Contributor
128 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Best timeshare deals

Where can I access all the time-share specials? I know Cabo has a lot of them? thanks!

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best timeshare deals

Are you looking to rent a timeshare?Buy one?or just do a presentation for the freebies?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
58,742 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best timeshare deals

Or stay at a timeshare resort for a discounted price and a promise to do a tour?

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,854 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best timeshare deals

When you fly into Cabo all the timeshare people pushing the perks can be found after you exit customs into the large room (shark tank) as that room with all the timeshare sales people is known. Lots of recent threads on this subject. But the Shark Tank is where you can usually make your best deals for Free Activities, Cash, ect. Everything is negotiable. Be prepared to leave a $20/$40 cash deposit with them. Thats how they get paid, and you get reimbursed that cash when you attend the timeshare presentation along with the perks promised you. Get everything in writting and make sure any cash promised is in US dollars, not MX or Pesos.

St. Louis Mo
Level Contributor
128 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best timeshare deals

Thanks! Just looking for a freebie! (Room)!

Washington State
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
58,742 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best timeshare deals

Here is a thread with some ideas for discounted stays (and a promise to take a timeshare tour) tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k51063…

Huntington Beach...
Level Contributor
3,150 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best timeshare deals

Villa del Palmar has a deal...$499 + tax for 5 nite AI for 2 people.I did this in Nov.It was great.You need to attend a presentation,lasted about 2 hours,including breakfast.Tell them you are not interested and be on your way.I can't find the website,maybe someone else will jump inwith that.

Washington State
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
58,742 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best timeshare deals

It's $389 for that VDP deal right now thru www.LuxuryCaboHotel.com

Here is that Traveler Article with all the 'deals' I could find: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g152515-c174302

Hacienda Encantada, 4 nights, $259

Wyndam, 4 nights, $199

Cabo Villas, 4 nights, $199

Some are AI, some include an 'excursion', some are bare bones.

California
Level Contributor
466 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best timeshare deals

Sunset beach has an offer for 89.00a night. It you are referred by an owner. PM me if u want the offer.

St. Louis Mo
Level Contributor
128 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best timeshare deals

Thanks Everybody! Sounds like their are some great deals!

Springfield...
Level Contributor
4,920 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Best timeshare deals

I have a promotional offer for friends of $65 a night for junior suite or $95 for executive that includes taxes at Pueblo Bonito if you are interested.