We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pueblo Sunset Beach Resort Rooms

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Chesapeake
Level Contributor
85 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Pueblo Sunset Beach Resort Rooms

Do these rooms come with Jacuzzi tubs?

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
57,050 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pueblo Sunset Beach Resort Rooms

Some of the Executive or Presidential Suites at PBSB are "Super" and include a jacuzzi. I found a few on Redweek. redweek.com/resort/…for-rent Then you can pay the Owner Price for the All Inclusive option.

How many in your group? NAZCLK has a penthouse unit in June with a jacuzzi. That would be nice!

Fresno, California
Level Contributor
5,660 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pueblo Sunset Beach Resort Rooms

I do indeed

Chesapeake
Level Contributor
85 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pueblo Sunset Beach Resort Rooms

Thanks for the idea but we are locked into a late April early May date....plus we will most likely use the weeks I own and trade into PBSB....so I am guessing that the standard rooms dont come with a Jacuzzi....that surprises me a bit since they are standard with most of the Palace resort locations....we are looking at the Sun Palace as a possible option too...

Thanks again!

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
57,050 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pueblo Sunset Beach Resort Rooms

I saw on another thread that you've decided on a one bedroom, but here is some more info about the PBSB jacuzzi rooms, just in case there are any lurkers who are thinking about renting one.

"...the Super Presidentials and Super Executives are called that because of the really large terraces that we were able to build because the upper tier of villas are laid back against a steep slope. They have outside jacuzzis for 6 people. The inside of the suites are the same as other Presidentials and Executives but the terraces are much larger." GMSunset tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g152515-i84-k30800…

Florence, Oregon
Level Contributor
73 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pueblo Sunset Beach Resort Rooms

Just to clarify do you want a jacuzzi tub in the bathroom or a hot tub on the balcony. I know all presidentials and I believe executives come with a jacuzzi tub in bathroom. Only Penthouses super pres and super execs below lobby have hot tubs but most presidentials above lobby have hot tubs. Not sure about execs.

Chesapeake
Level Contributor
85 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pueblo Sunset Beach Resort Rooms

Good question....at the least we would want one in the room.....it would be a huge bonus to have a hot tub on the deck!

MI
Level Contributor
396 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pueblo Sunset Beach Resort Rooms

We were just there in Dec. You will love it. We stayed in bldg 24. We were an RCI point trade. We asked for an upgrade and got upgraded to the Super Exec. suite, which included the large hot tub on the balcony. I had the same requests as you and requested that bldg. The only complaint I had was looking over my balcony and seeing/hearing the air cond. housing.(Didn't want to complain, since we were given such a great upgrade). Maybe the next bldg. over, 23, but then you're over the main area, but that might not be too bad, because I think it was pretty lush. I emailed them months ahead of time. If you send me your email, I can send some pix, or look on here for PBSB photos. I also have a link to a map if you need. The balcony was awesome!!!

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Pueblo Sunset Beach Resort Rooms

Just curious - did you ask for the upgrade before you arrived or when you checked in on arrival?

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
175 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pueblo Sunset Beach Resort Rooms

I am curious too - we are RCI Platinum members and RCI will upgrade us two weeks before arrival if upgraded rooms are available. We are currently in a presidential and an executive for two weeks in Feb. Would love to have at least one room with a hot tub!

MI
Level Contributor
396 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pueblo Sunset Beach Resort Rooms

Boyfriend asked for an upgrade upon check in. First, she said yes we can upgrade for an extra $100 per nite. Then I said, "What about a free upgrade and she looked for availability and said "yes!" We always ask, everywhere for a free upgrade and 9 out of 10 we get it. Never hurts to ask and just be a little sweeter, but not sappy. He even had a $50 in his hand for her to see and she said no. I thought HE would get further with the female, but not so. Enjoy!