We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

massage for $20

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
El Cajon, California
Level Contributor
2 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
massage for $20

Yep you read it right, $20 for an hour massage! We were in Cabo last week, came in on a cruise ship, saw the girls off the boardwalk selling massages so I did it. It was so good I went back the next day and got another one before we left port. Wow - it was a great massage for $20, cheaper than the cruise ship was charging. The place was near the Wyndham, called Beauty Massage, they can usually take you on the spot. You will not be disappointed, only relaxed....

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,313 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: massage for $20

One of the best deals in town! Round it out after the massage at Happy Endings bar, two beers and two shots for $5 and you can tell your friends you got a Happy Ending when they ask and you won't be lying!

colorado
Level Contributor
100 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: massage for $20

Beauty has multiple locations. The one around the corner from Cabo Wabo is very nicely arranged. For $20 I had one every day I was in town. The girls are very good.

El Cajon, California
Level Contributor
2 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: massage for $20

@bwask - ha ha! I saw the Happy Endings bar while shopping on the main drag and actually took a picture of the exact deal you mention - good one :)

@csquared - we suspected they had a few locations because they took one of our friends 1/2 block away since they ran out of tables at the location we were at. The girls did a great job at working out the stress.

Level Contributor
137 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: massage for $20

How much do you tip after a $20 massage. Especially when you know you will be getting a Happy Ending!!!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,313 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: massage for $20

I typically tip $5 on the $20 massage.

Level Contributor
137 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: massage for $20

Where exactly is Beauty Massage ? I know the posts say many locations, but I cant find any when I google search. I even went on Google Maps and searched signs near the Whyndam but I do not find a Beauty Massage sign. I saw some other posts that say there is a location next door to Salvatore's. I also looked on Google Maps and saw a massage place on the left side of Salvatore's. The sign looked like "Slow Hands" Massage. Is this one of the places ? Thanks for your help. Would really like to get a good massage with my wife on my trip in July...

Level Contributor
137 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: massage for $20

Hey CSquared..

You sure that wasn't Mermaids you went to around the corner from Cabo Wabo..;)

Manitoba
Level Contributor
344 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: massage for $20

Would it be called Mar de Cotez massages on Lazaro Cardenas down from Cabo Wabo?????

Vancouver,B.C.
Level Contributor
392 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: massage for $20

My wife paid $30 right on the beach and said it was the best she ever had. On the beach just past Tobascos.

Kirkland, Wa
Level Contributor
732 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: massage for $20

We go this place as well, We go to the location that is right next door to Salvatores to the left. We 2 hour massages its $40 and we tip $10, we go several time and get the same lady. I advise that if you like the person you get book them again. I usually tip extra on the last day. Super great! We used to go to the beauty school but this place is so much nicer and excellent locations.