We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Farallon

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manitoba
Level Contributor
344 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
El Farallon

What would you recommend for the best table for supper & sunset for 4 people??

MI
Level Contributor
395 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: El Farallon

All of the tables are great. Not a whole lot of them. I asked for their best table, via Open table, stating a Birthday dinner. We were give the last table, just before the rock, where some more smaller tables have been added. That table gave you the longest view. As far as sunset, you can't see it, because of the mountain. Although, we did have a gorgeous sunset, because of the clouds above us, bounced off the pink. Amazing! Do arrive before sunset so you can see it in the daylight, too. TA'ers reco. Don Miguels bar there for a drink before, too. I missed that, but may hit it in Dec. Gorgeous property, view, crashing waves, great service and food. Pricey, but worth it. I have some pix in my profile. Enjoy!

hilton head island
Level Contributor
62 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: El Farallon

Ask to be at a table closest to the water.

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,751 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: El Farallon

A table close to the water is great!! When we were there the waves almost touched us!! Such an incredible time!!!

Enjoy!!!

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
7,988 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: El Farallon

We actually sat back away from the water and were glad for it because we were protected from the winds and the waves, which were wetting the feet of those who were seated right next to the rails by the water. They do have blankets, though, if you get too cold.

There really isn't a "bad" seat in the place and, as was already mentioned, there aren't a lot of tables.

I hope you have a wonderful experience there and some amazing food.

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,751 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: El Farallon

Dm...never thought of that..lol!!

Would not want to get wet but we didn't..:)))

6. Re: El Farallon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 17:41