We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kids Club in Cabo for < 2 year olds?

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
29 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Kids Club in Cabo for < 2 year olds?

Are there any resorts in Cabo that offer kids clubs for young children (around 2 years old)? All of the kids clubs I've seen seem to start at 4 years old.

Denver, CO
Level Contributor
761 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Kids Club in Cabo for < 2 year olds?

I did the same search and did find any.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
4,255 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Kids Club in Cabo for < 2 year olds?

There is Riuland for kids at the Hotel Riu Santa Fe but on the web site it doesn't comment on the age.

if you want you can email at Email: hotel.santafe@riu.com

and ask them.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
41 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kids Club in Cabo for < 2 year olds?

Just came back from Dreams-their Explorers Club takes kids 3+ and potty trained. My kids 3 and 5 loved it! Having little ones myself, under 3 isn't often offerred. Good Luck!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Kids Club in Cabo for < 2 year olds?

I think I saw that the Melia (the one next to the Hilton) has a kids club for babies.

Denver
Destination Expert
for Poipu
Level Contributor
3,420 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Kids Club in Cabo for < 2 year olds?

The Melia Cabo Real does have a kids' club for toddlers age 4 months to 4 years according to its website: melia.com/hotels/…accomodation.htm

Shelby Township...
Level Contributor
693 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Kids Club in Cabo for < 2 year olds?

Check out Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar in the tourist corridor. They have a "Sheratoons" kids club, but I am not certain as to what the age requirements are. I don't think they list it on their website so you may have to call.

It was just recently moved within the resort so everything is brand new. They also put it right next to the new timeshare building which also has kid friendly pools and mushroom fountains and stuff.

Denver
Destination Expert
for Poipu
Level Contributor
3,420 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Kids Club in Cabo for < 2 year olds?

I googled Sheratoons yesterday to find out about HDM (I am planning a fall trip with a 2 and almost-4 year old) and one random page (not SPG) I found said it's for 4-12 year olds. We're leaning towards HDM anyway (the timeshares) since the pools look so awesome.

Cabo San Lucas...
1 post
Save Reply
8. Re: Kids Club in Cabo for < 2 year olds?

at most of the hotels it is 4 to 12.. you can always hire a baby siter from the hotel you are staying at and its more one on one time for your nanny and your baby.

9. Re: Kids Club in Cabo for < 2 year olds?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 07:15