We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Booked My Trip For Fishing Tournament

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Stroudsburg...
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Just Booked My Trip For Fishing Tournament

I just booked my trip to Cabo arriving Saturday October 27th at 12:21 pm on a non stop flight from Newark Airport (5 hours and 21 minutes) and returning on Saturday November 3rd on another non stop flight on United Airlines. I will be staying at the Bahia Cabo right by Medano Beach and within walking distance to town. The total cost of the package was $1,765.00 which is pretty good for 2 non-stop flights and a 7 night stay

Central Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
4,623 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just Booked My Trip For Fishing Tournament

This is great news! Can't wait for you to buy me drinks all night!

Stroudsburg...
Level Contributor
3,240 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just Booked My Trip For Fishing Tournament

I will buy U 1 drink but I will expect 3 in return

southern California
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just Booked My Trip For Fishing Tournament

Congrats on having the hard work done! Now, the waiting game....then the fun begins.

Come on Oct!

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,194 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Just Booked My Trip For Fishing Tournament

I think there will be lots of us coming in on the 27th! I am working on booking next April's trip and thinking about Maui instead of Cabo just this once. We've never been there and I have lots of research to do before deciding.

NY/NJ
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Just Booked My Trip For Fishing Tournament

I am looking at Hawaii next year as well. I hope you keep us posted on your research.

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
1,011 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Just Booked My Trip For Fishing Tournament

Oh Househunter,

Maui Schm-auw-wee,,,,,,,,,,

.....traitor

;)

Seattle, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
3,665 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just Booked My Trip For Fishing Tournament

Good deal George! The Bahia is quite nice.... they really did a great job revamping the place. It will be fun to have you back - get out your dancing shoes... ha ha. You've been missed!

Sandy, what sharkey said....maui-schauwee.... its not Cabo. But if you decide to go I have some good info. Mauisurfandturf.com is a good friend of mine who does vacation rentals.... Its definitely no Cabo.. As my daughter says, "where are the beach vendors"? ha ha...

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,233 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just Booked My Trip For Fishing Tournament

Hey Smrbrz, is your new avatar the al pastor rotiserre at Sharkys? Its making me hungry and there are PLENTY of beach vendors in Maui but they ain't selling trickets Bra! LOL

Edited: 19 May 2012, 23:27
Massapequa, NY
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Just Booked My Trip For Fishing Tournament

Hey Jorge, we will be at the Bahia for the first 2 nights, 27th and 28th. We'll be moving over to the Blanco on Monday the 29th.

Looking forward to seeing you both and catching up on old times.

Bob

JJJ
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,626 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just Booked My Trip For Fishing Tournament

I like Maui. It is certainly different than Cabo, but really fun and nice too! The food is different, and you definitely won't find a Gordo Lele's...but you can find a few local places. If you should decide to go...let me know and I can recommend a few places. Are you looking at staying in Kihei/Wailea or more towards Lahaina? I personally prefer the Lahaina area.