We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dominic_ car rental

Fort Worth, Texas
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Dominic_ car rental

Can someone tell me how I can contact Dominic about a car rental? I will be in Cabo on Friday June 8 and need a 6 passenger vehicle. Thanks!

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
60,237 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dominic_ car rental

DomoSanLucas@prodigy.net.mx

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,757 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dominic_ car rental

Chances are he will be booked though..Good Luck!!!

http://dominicloscabos.com/

Fort Worth, Texas
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Dominic_ car rental

I received an email from Dominic and he gave me all the info I needed and mentioned that their terms were US cash only....is that normal...no credit card? $500 in cash is hard to hand over. Just wondering if this was unusual or normal business for him.

Oakland
Level Contributor
347 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dominic_ car rental

It's the way he's always done business. And easier than a $1000+ hold against your credit card!

We always use Dominic and have no complaints. Couldn't be easier!

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
15,187 posts
159 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dominic_ car rental

I love doing business with Dominic. He is incredibly dependable. Always there if you have a problem or question. He meets you at the airport with your car full of gas. No shuttle to an off site office, no timeshare pitches or extra insurance charges. You return your car to the aiport at the terminal and leave in the lot with the keys locked inside. You dont waste time checking it in, no inspections and you leave the gas tank on empty or low with no extra charge. No Hassel with Dominic eve r!!!! He is a pleasure to deal with.

Massapequa, NY
Level Contributor
1,234 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dominic_ car rental

We're renting 2 SUV's at the end of June, we always rent from Dominic. I never have problems with him, he's fantastic. You hand him or one of his workers the cash you get the keys and your off. No worries. At the end of your trip you drive back to the airport and leave the SUV or car in the lot and your done. No hassle. Bob

Central Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
4,630 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dominic_ car rental

Sleep easy, he is an awesome guy!

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dominic_ car rental

Someone recently posted here (maybe SherriffJoe) that he would take a credit card if you pre-arranged it. I can't confirm that one way or another.

Fort Worth, Texas
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Dominic_ car rental

Thank you everyone...I booked the SUV rental with Dominic. Too many positive reviews to consider anyone else. I will let everyone know how it worked out.

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
167 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dominic_ car rental

We loved him!! We just used Dominic in early May on our first trip to Cabo. We felt a little weird about handing over cash to someone we didn't know at first too. But it was great!! He is an awesome guy!! Love his personality!! He meet us at the airport, made us feel like family right off the bat!

We had no trouble at all with the car. Everything Rockygee said is right on! It was so nice to just walk out to car and drive away! No waiting, no hassles. It was even nice coming back, just park and lock the car.....walk away! It saved a lot of time and made the whole process hassle free!