We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Only one night in Cabo where would you dine?

McArthur, California
Level Contributor
216 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Only one night in Cabo where would you dine?

My husband wants to hang out in San Jose del Cabo this year for our down time so he promised me only one night in Cabo and the remaining 11 in san jose so I need to make the best of it. I would appreciate all recommendations. We like good seafood, music, and great service but of course for us, not too expensive…:*) Thanks…Terri

livermore, ca
Level Contributor
171 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Only one night in Cabo where would you dine?

Based on your criteria, I would recommend Maria Corona's.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
557 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Only one night in Cabo where would you dine?

Hacienda Cocina and Cantina on Medano Bay....food is very good and the setting is lovely.. Reservations should be made in advance.. It is located in the Hacienda Resort..

New Jersey
Level Contributor
13 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Only one night in Cabo where would you dine?

Alcaravea, I have not stopped thinking about their food since our trip there last year. It is a small quaint place, go there to eat then somewhere else for music and drinks. Hard to find the best of all three in one place.

Calgary, Alberta...
Level Contributor
539 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Only one night in Cabo where would you dine?

I would go to Hacienda Cocina on Medano Beach for your one night only. Ocean view and all and good food!

Mentioned in this post
Medano Beach
Medano Beach
3,691 Reviews
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
hilton head island
Level Contributor
62 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Only one night in Cabo where would you dine?

I have to agree with the rest of the gang, Hacienda Cocina and Cantina on Medano Bay! Make reservations and ask for a table by the water! AMAZING all the way around!

McArthur, California
Level Contributor
216 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Only one night in Cabo where would you dine?

Just made an open table reservation with hacienda cocina and cantina . That was the easy part now finding it may be the challenge. Thanks all.

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,763 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Only one night in Cabo where would you dine?

Are you driving? If not the taxi driver will know.

If driving ask your bellman for directions to the Hacienda Hotel downtown. Don't miss the Quattro Leches Cake!!!!!

8. Re: Only one night in Cabo where would you dine?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 July 2013, 05:46