We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about Cabo

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Questions about Cabo

My husband and I are going to Cabo 4/29/06. This is our first trip there. Any suggestions on what we should absolutely do ?!! We will be there for a week and we love to eat and DRINK !! Is there anything special that happens on Cinco De Mayo ? Any of you going to be there then (4/29--5/6) ?

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,462 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about Cabo

Rookies,

Love your picture. You guys look like you have lots of fun!

I know our local friends there don't do anything special for Cinco De Mayo but maybe some of the clubs do in town--can't remember.

I will be there when you are but it looks like you guys will be up way past my bedtime.:-)

You should absolutely go to Lovers Beach and walk all around(hike the rocks over to Solmar Beach) and snorkle if conditions are good at Lovers. There will be lots of cruise ships so try and go early if you snorkle at Chileno or Santa Maria.

Hope you enjoy Cabo!

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions about Cabo

Tooley, I am glad you liked our picture. That was actually taken on a trip we made last year to SanFrancisco. Thanks for the info on Cabo!!! We would promise to keep it tame if you wanted to meet for a drink one night!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
29 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Questions about Cabo

Hi there...

I would highly recommend the Giggling Marlin and Cabo Wabo. During the day you can hit the beach (Billigans and the Office) great places during the day. Staff interacts with everyone and lots of drinking (2 for 1 specials ALL day)

Where are you staying?

Ca
Level Contributor
654 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Questions about Cabo

rookies

Check out cabosource.com for lots of info on Cabo, recommendations for others are all great, try "rips" fun outdoor bar, if you are going to be in Cabo for a week would suggest one day of fishing in the marlin capital of the world, would recommend redrumcabo.com

Have fun

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Questions about Cabo

Carrie 10, Thanks for the info! We will definetly check those places out. We are staying at VDP. Will you be there when we are?

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Questions about Cabo

fish-in-cabo, Thanks! We definetly want to do some fishing. Would we be ok to wait until we arrive in Cabo to book a fishing trip or should we try to book that now?

Ca
Level Contributor
654 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Questions about Cabo

rookies,

With going down the end of the month I would email Redrum and ask about availability, they can tell you which boats are available on the days you are in cabo. If it is just the two of you, a 28' boat would be fine.

Enjoy your trip - great photo

Fish-in-cabo

New Jersey
Level Contributor
29 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Questions about Cabo

Hey Rookies,

Your welcome. My husband and I will be there 10/9 - 10/16 and are staying at Marina Fiesta. We stayed at VDP last year. Nice resort as well. When will you be down there?

Atlanta, GA
Level Contributor
37 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Questions about Cabo

Carrie10, We will be there 4/29--5/6.