We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats your favorite restaurant in Cabo?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Whats your favorite restaurant in Cabo?

One more month till my vacation, just wanted to get an idea of everyone's favorite restaurant in Cabo. I have a list so far from various websites, but I just wanted to poll some veterans.

Piscataway, NJ
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant in Cabo?

Can't go wrong with Pancho's or Ediths.

JJJ
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,628 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant in Cabo?

Here are some places we always try to go to when in Cabo: Las Gardenias for tacos and the best, fresh-squeezed orange juice;Brasil for 12 different grilled meats, all you can eat; Villa Serena, 2 small lobster tails for $10 plus a great view;El Michoacanas for the great carnitas; Vagabundos Trailer Park for chile rellenos; Brisas Trailer Park for Sunday Brunch, buffet for under $8;El Chilar for wonderful, reasonable food in San Jose;Damiana's in San Jose for delicious arachetta. La Golondrina's Trailer Park is very good too, but expect to pay about $35-45 a person, huge servings.

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,085 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant in Cabo?

We love the rooftop Sunset Grill at Cabo Villas. It's the best value in Cabo. Low prices, lots of great food and the view is to die for. Go for lunch and you can watch all the action on the beach and see how big the town is. Go at night and the view of the lights is awesome. Can be cool at night, though - take a jacket.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,618 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant in Cabo?

JJJ,

Where is Brasil? Is that where they walk around with the meat on a sword/stick and cut it off at your table?

Redmond, Washington
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant in Cabo?

Brasil's is the Argentinian BBQ place with the meats on swords. It's around the corner from Panshos. Be hungry when you go!

Our favorites:

Nick-San - love the sushi!

The Sandbar - great for lunch and cervesa - and I adore the bucket of beer and a pedicure with the best view in the world!

Denver, Colorado
Level Contributor
8,187 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant in Cabo?

Brasil & Ediths -- Brasil when we have a huge appetite, and Ediths when we want to go 'fancy'. We also really enjoyed the Hacienda del Cuervo for a 'nuevo' twist on traditional Mexican dishes. Margaritaville has so-so food, but it doesn't matter when you're eating outdoors on the top floor deck and soaking in the glorious view of the Marina under the moon and listening to a fabulous mariachi band.

JJJ
Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
1,628 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant in Cabo?

Shelb--yes Brasil is where they grill the meats and walk around and cut off a piece if you want it. Brasil is on Zapata; when you see Pancho's on Hildago, Zapata is the perpendicular street. Dinner is about $25.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant in Cabo?

How much per person should I buy in vouchers for Brasil?

Stamford...
Level Contributor
574 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant in Cabo?

Pochos (Note - not pancho's)

Olympia, WA
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
10,064 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Whats your favorite restaurant in Cabo?

CaboGirl, if the reference is how to get to Brasil's from Hidalgo Street, the correct restaurant name is Pancho's. Pocho's in on the marina.