We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

O.M.G.! Will it ever be over?

Texas
Level Contributor
196 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
O.M.G.! Will it ever be over?

Well folks, I'm sitting at my desk at work. It's my last night of work before vacation begins. I work 12 hour shifts. I must say, the clock is s l o w l y t.i.c.k.i.n.g. by.

Will this night ever be over? We leave out Saturday morning for our first trip to Cabo. I still have to pack a family of 4 and get my pre trip pedi.

I'm so excited, I can barely sit in my chair...but watching this clock tick tick tick is driving me nuts!!!!!

The only thing we have "planned" is a fishing charter for Tuesday. We followed everyone's(okay, many not every) advice on here and rented with Antonio, staying at a nice resort (I believe) Hacienda del Mar in a presidential suite. Any suggestions on this?

I have checked the weather, and it looks great. it's cooler there then here in TX.

I guess I just wanted to vent, and waste a few ticks off the clock.

Anyone have any almost last minute advice?

Saturday morning cannot get here soon enough

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
64,638 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: O.M.G.! Will it ever be over?

Have a pen in easy access on the plane for paperwork.

Don't plan anything else. Go with the flow. If you have to spend all day by the pool to keep the family happy, just 'suffer' through it. シ

Texas
Level Contributor
196 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: O.M.G.! Will it ever be over?

love it! just suffer through it lol... I will have a cooler nearby that's for sure. and an occasional foo foo drink for the waitstaff i'm sure.

Upper Michigan
Level Contributor
3,453 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: O.M.G.! Will it ever be over?

If this is the biggest stress in your life, then your life is GREAT. Have fun enjoy and give us a tri[p report when and if you have time in your hectic schedule.

sugabear
Level Contributor
88 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: O.M.G.! Will it ever be over?

The torture is almost over!

Enjoy your vacation :-))

philadelphia
Level Contributor
779 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: O.M.G.! Will it ever be over?

Let us know how Hacienda Del Mar is when u return! Will be there Oct 2013 for a girls' trip! :)

Texas
Level Contributor
196 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: O.M.G.! Will it ever be over?

@ beachlover...sure thing...

7 minutes to go and i'm officially on vacation hehe.

chicago
Level Contributor
876 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: O.M.G.! Will it ever be over?

Ohhhh to have your troubles......

Enjoy!

Shelby Township...
Level Contributor
693 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: O.M.G.! Will it ever be over?

Bring a pen for sure and don't forget the passports! Everything else you can buy if needed while there but hard to get back and forth without passports lol.

I like to start my vacations with a nice breakfast at the airport (as nice as I can find anyways) and an even nicer bloody mary. Thebest part for you though is the flight ought to be quick, flying out of texas, so you should be there with a margarita in hand in no time! Have fun!

9. Re: O.M.G.! Will it ever be over?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2013, 04:15