We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabo Bachelor party next week

San Diego...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
Cabo Bachelor party next week

Hey everyone, I've read over the forums quite a bit and appreciate all of the feedback that has been given to others.

My friends and i will be traveling to Cabo this upcoming Thursday from lax and will be in Cabo until Monday morning. We are a group of 12 in our mid 20's. It is our first time to Cabo for all of us and we are staying at the Riu Santa Fe. Can't wait to party it up, enjoy the beaches, and nightlife.

Are any females on TA going to be in Cabo during the 16-20 who want to meet up to party? We plan on going out each night to downtown, as well as going on the jungle booze cruise on the 18th. Thanks!

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
4,254 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabo Bachelor party next week

You will have a great time. If the females arn't here on TA I'm sure you will meet them at the resort or downtown.

Upper Michigan
Level Contributor
3,452 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabo Bachelor party next week

BG, you have nothing to add?

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,973 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabo Bachelor party next week

not BG...but.......you might wander down to Mango Deck...usually lots of groups of young partiers. Food, buckets of beer, music, people watching,beer. water activities, beer, drinking games, more beer...you get the idea

Rahway, New Jersey
Level Contributor
170 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabo Bachelor party next week

I second what atilla said. I was at the RIU a few years ago and while there was a good crowd I definately would have gone down the beach to the Medano beach area where all the action is during the day...

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
515 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabo Bachelor party next week

Medano beach for sure, the mango deck during the late afternoon at 3pm and 5 pm Mexico time(any time around their). They usually have some interesting contests. Then you can go back to the hotel shower up and go out for round 2 the downtown adventure squid roe and others should not be missed. Have a blast

San Diego...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabo Bachelor party next week

Thank you everyone for your replies! We are certainly looking forward to this trip! All recommendations are welcome.

Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cabo Bachelor party next week

vishy1986 - me and a girlfriend will be at the RIU santa fe from the 18-25. ;) we're both in our mid-20s. this is our 3rd time going to cabo (2nd time in four months) - you guys will have a blast. we LOVE cabo.

ask for building 7 at check-in. that's where all the crazy partying happens. let's meet up and party. we can show you guys the hot spots in town. :)

San Jose, California
8 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Cabo Bachelor party next week

I realize this may not be well received by all on this forum...but if you can't hook up while on your trip (and it's not by choice) then you can't hook up anywhere.

Contact Marcie at info@caboplanner.com and have her get you tickets to that party catamaran with an open bar. It will have people of all ages on it...but plenty of single women to go around...

Good luck...

San Diego...
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Cabo Bachelor party next week

nightstars - that sounds great! i heard building 7 is the best as well, we will try to stay there! lets definitely meet up and party when you girls get in :) ill send you a message today

kid_surf - thanks for your honest opinion haha. we want to enjoy ourselves and have fun, nothing more or less.

Level Contributor
34 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cabo Bachelor party next week

vishy1986 - sounds good. drop me a line. :) lookin' forward to some good times!! can't believe the trip is coming up so soon..