We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets Marquis or Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
2,006 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Secrets Marquis or Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

I know this should go in the San Jose forum but there doesn't seem to be much activity on that one. We are spending the first four nights at Grand Solmar and at my husbands request we will spend our last 3 nights at an All Inclusive. We tend to prefer the adult only ones so I have narrowed it down to Secrets Marquis or Pueblo Bonito Pacifica but totally open to suggestions.We are looking for quiet, relaxation, romantic with great service and good food.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Secrets Marquis or Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

I don't have the answer but I'm down to the same two hotels and can't decide! If we do Secrets, we will likely do a casita.

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
16,207 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Secrets Marquis or Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

IMO The Pueblo Bonito Pacifica will certainly be the better choice.

Another exceptional resort that fits your needs is the Zoetry resort at the Casa Del Mar also on the Corridor near Secrets. This place really deserves a look. Its excellent !

Edited: 24 November 2012, 23:24
San Diego...
Level Contributor
20 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Secrets Marquis or Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

Rocky, I've read that with only a couple of restaurants, Zoetry can get boring. Any thoughts on that?

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
16,207 posts
172 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Secrets Marquis or Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

If a week in that kind Paradise is boring sign me up !!! If you are looking for a quiet, relaxing place this is hard to beat.

Go with your instincts, If you feel you need more try one of the other resorts.

5. Re: Secrets Marquis or Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 November 2013, 10:15