We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many Yays or Nays for Pueblo Bonito Pacifica?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
San Francisco...
Level Contributor
640 posts
1 review
Save Topic
How many Yays or Nays for Pueblo Bonito Pacifica?

Hi all! I think we are planning to book Pacifica but wanted to get your opinons, comments and suggestions on the resort. Thanks for your time.

Minneapolis, MN
Level Contributor
29 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How many Yays or Nays for Pueblo Bonito Pacifica?

When you walk into Pacifica you feel like you are walking into a Spa. It smells wonderful and it has a zen like feel to it. You feel like you need to be quiet while you are there. It is extremely relaxing, the grounds are beautiful and the views are breathtaking. The food even seems Spa like. So if you are looking for a low-key place to relax, the Pacifica would be a great place to stay. They do offer an AI package. If you want somewhere with more action, I would encourage you to look for a place on Medano Beach.

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,233 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How many Yays or Nays for Pueblo Bonito Pacifica?

You already know I am a YAY LOL Oh and Cabogirl Pacifica is now AI only not AI optional.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,133 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How many Yays or Nays for Pueblo Bonito Pacifica?

It is spectacular! I've not stayed there, but would love to, and with the shuttles into the sister properties-you can easily explore Cabo and try the great restaurants...........in spite of it being AI.

Southington...
Level Contributor
227 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: How many Yays or Nays for Pueblo Bonito Pacifica?

Stayed at Sunset and spent a few afternoons at Pacifica. VERY quiet since no kids allowed. The pool lounge chairs are as comfortable as my bed and they have soft chill music playing everwhere. If relaxing by the pool is your thing, THIS is the place. Borderline boring to be honest. Cabogirl called...very zen feeling as soon as pull up.

I will add that they have the same exact "pool" menu as Sunset but everything was considerably better somehow.... drinks and food. Best fish taco I had in Cabo.

Edited: 24 October 2012, 12:11
Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
77 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How many Yays or Nays for Pueblo Bonito Pacifica?

Thanks for asking this question and thanks senior folks for replying. I was experiencing some concerns because the recent reviews on TA of this place are a little spotty. Sometimes you just have to take the reviews with a grain of salt I realize but nevertheless I was just a little worried.

Our trip in coming in December, the week before Christmas actually. Couldn't be happier to read the confirmation of zen and quiet. I can't wait to sit in my lounge chair and stare at the ocean for 8 days!!

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,035 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: How many Yays or Nays for Pueblo Bonito Pacifica?

Now being all all-inclusive is a BIG YAY and adults-only! Some hotels with the AI option have restricitons and services sometimes differ if you are staying AI or non... but still get out and sample some of the restaurants and nightlife outside of the hotel or youll just be staying at a five star resort without experiencing Cabo!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
640 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: How many Yays or Nays for Pueblo Bonito Pacifica?

Thx for the Replys!

8. Re: How many Yays or Nays for Pueblo Bonito Pacifica?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2013, 10:16