We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand Solmar current photos?

Fargo, North Dakota
Level Contributor
66 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Grand Solmar current photos?

Does anyone have a current photo(s) of the GS construction? Do find some Sept. 2012 photos. Looks like on the Pedregal web cams that there is good progress since then, but nothing up close.

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,899 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand Solmar current photos?

I'd love to see as well!!

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
392 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand Solmar current photos?

me too!

Upper Michigan
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand Solmar current photos?

go to Solmar owners.com for some pics from July 2012.

Southington...
Level Contributor
227 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand Solmar current photos?

November 23rd was my first time ever at GS so i dont have a good baseline but after you leave valet and go to the left instead of the lobby you are immeadiatly funneled into a boarded up walkway.It is painted nice to match the sidewalk and buildings, not like e NYC constuction zone. It appeared to me that there are existing building on the right (Lobby) and left with open space striaght down to the pool and La Roche. Here is where they started 2 or 3 new buildings. They only had foundations done and where just getting above gound level with the walls. At 4:30 on a Friday, they were shut down and it was quiet.

My guess is that the units by the lobby facing what uses to be garden area above the main pool are going to be sucky for a few months. The ones on the right, not as bad. Units down by the ocean or facing out should not see anything.

Hope this helps...

5. Re: Grand Solmar current photos?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 21:16