We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fiesta Americana Villas in Cabo

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Richmond, Michigan
Level Contributor
110 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Fiesta Americana Villas in Cabo

Just wanted to see if anyone has any suggestions with regards to this resort...the dos and don'ts. Best place to snorkel, whale watch and of course where to have dinner in town? Please tell me that lounge chairs are not an issue, I don't want to race down to the pool to save a chair!

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,440 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fiesta Americana Villas in Cabo

This is one of the resorts where you can spot whales.

Whalewatchcabo.com is a reputable tour out of Cabo.

Some places to dine that I enjoy in the Cabo area are Hacienda Cocina y Cantina on Medano Beach next to the Marina. On the water with wonderful views of the Harbor. www.haciendacocina.com

Puerta Vieja restaurant just on the edge of Cabo has a very good Cuban singer and a flute player on diferent nights. Lovely balcony dining overlooking a water view of Cabo. puertaviejarestaurante.com

Sunset Da Mona Lisa is another amazing water view restaurant and they have a Telescope to show you the constelations and will even take photos of you dining if you like. Alson on the corridor on the edge of Cabo.

Alcaravea gormet is great small cozy Italian restaurant in Cabo with good service and food to die for

Like steak. The locals love the Patagonia Steak house in Cabo. Me too.

Edited: 08 January 2013, 01:05
Los Cabos
Level Contributor
53 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Fiesta Americana Villas in Cabo

Best places to snorkel in Cabo are the bays of Santa Maria and Chileno. I prefer Chileno because it's got a great reef, but fish abound at both places. Have you got your own snorkeling gear? There are no equipment rental stands at either bay. If you come between now and end of March, you're going to see whales from any oceanfront hotel, but if you'd like to get close, you might consider booking a kayak tour with Cabo Adventures or High Tide Sea Expeditions; they both rent snorkel gear too.

Richmond, Michigan
Level Contributor
110 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Fiesta Americana Villas in Cabo

Thanks for the reply! its is very helpful

Richmond, Michigan
Level Contributor
110 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Fiesta Americana Villas in Cabo

We do not have our own equipment so we will have to rent. Thanks for the infor as to where to see whales and snorkel, appreciate it

5. Re: Fiesta Americana Villas in Cabo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 January 2014, 05:19