We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baja Buggies and Crusies

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Baja Buggies and Crusies

We are going down in February and I was wondering if anyone has any info on the Baja Buggies tour on the Los Cabos discount vouchers. Has anyone tried this tour?? Is it worth the money??? Also we are looking to do a curise, not sure if we are doing a dinner cruise or whale watching. Which curise company gives the best tours. Thank for any input anyone can give.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baja Buggies and Crusies

We did Baja Buggies quite a few years ago. Our tour started in the morning and because you start in a higher altitude, be prepared for chilly weather. Even in early June, it was quite cold, I was really surprised. Once we got into the valley, it warmed up considerably.

I'm only 5'2" so I had trouble getting the seat forward enough. I tried driving with the seat back, but had trouble keeping up. The guide thought I was just slow, so he stayed back with me. Once I explained about the seat, it took him a while to move it, but once he did, it was much more fun.

They stopped at what was described as a "waterfall", but wasn't more than a trickkle. Some people jumped into the lagoon to cool off, but the tour was sooo dusty that I just imagined all the dust turning to mud if I were to get wet, so chose not to.

They had a lunch afterward, which was cooked right there. Basic tacos, but really tasty.

We've done 2 dinner cruises, but unfortunately I can't remember the names. Our first time was great. Good boat, with dinner cooked off the end of the boat (tacos and fixings). our cruise this year was a party boat, not at all what I expected. I'm sure others will chime in about which cruises are best.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
3,871 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baja Buggies and Crusies

There are many different types of Cruises so it is hard to tell you much without known what you are looking for.

Her is a link to some of the cruises available.

www.cabosanlucastours.net/Boat-Tours.htm

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
116 posts
158 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baja Buggies and Crusies

We did the Baja Buggies last year. It was definitely not worth the money. Very dusty! Stressful for the driver to see and stay up with the cart in front. The equipment was poorly maintained. My seat belt did not work properly. Sorry, it sounds like a lot more fun than it is.

Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Baja Buggies and Crusies

Thank for the input, For crusies this is for my daughter and her husbands 10 yr anniver. so we were thinking either a dinner cruise or whale watching, I'll check out the cruise link.

5. Re: Baja Buggies and Crusies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 January 2014, 07:19