We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Very positive stay at Hacienda Encantada.

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,161 posts
144 reviews
Save Topic
Very positive stay at Hacienda Encantada.

Our week here was just Dandy. We really liked this small resort. The help was excellent. It was easy to get around with the never-ending golf carts.

Tonight the wandering Harp player at dinner was terrific. Ok, so the menu really got boring after day 2 of the same menu all week.

But I gotta tell you that view from Las Maria's restaurant is Marvelous!!!

Breakfast with a bird's eye view of the Whales every morning. Outstanding!!! Same breakfast buffet every morning, Boring!!!

Free Shuttle to town with the All Inclusive is great. Free internet is a good thing, unusual in Cabo even if it's slow and spotty.

Heated pools just great!! on site laundry facilities for do it yourself.

They had activities and even a Wedding to amuse us.

Lots of whale activity and the usual rays jumping out of the water looking like weird birds.

So a thumbs up for us.Did I say what a great staff they have! : )

Washington
Level Contributor
1,274 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Very positive stay at Hacienda Encantada.

When we stayed there I thought it was a great resort and loved the views and the pools. Glad you liked it. (My hubby won't return because he does not like the location and having to take shuttles ect to town and back. That did not bother me).

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,738 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Very positive stay at Hacienda Encantada.

Staff and rooms are the best!!! Food...so so....

We also like being in town...but the price was very good for what we got!!!

chicago
Level Contributor
868 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Very positive stay at Hacienda Encantada.

I agree, the staff at HE just cant do enough for you... We have been owners there since it opened... fixed week 7 and 8 and we love it there too! I would prefer to be closer to town, but you cant beat the view.

Gotta agree too about the food.... First Day, OK.... after that Boring! Management keeps saying that they have hired a new chef, but we'll see.

Lodi, California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
24,003 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Very positive stay at Hacienda Encantada.

Sounds like a good week, over-all! Especially the whale and ray watching! I could do that all day! Thanks, Rocky!

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Very positive stay at Hacienda Encantada.

We've been twice and loved it!! Love the feel of a smaller resort

Colorado
Level Contributor
1,768 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Very positive stay at Hacienda Encantada.

We stayed in the summer ... love the rooms, staff, resort, view but like everyone else - distrance from town makes it a bit inconvenient and I missed the beach - really no beach to sit on but we did go out walking one the rocky shoreline and got great pictures of the Arch. I guess I'm just spoiled with being on Solmar Beach all the time but it was priced just right to extend our fixed week at Solmar.

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,161 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Very positive stay at Hacienda Encantada.

Tig.....No beach is a biggie. We have excellent ocean beaches on long island at home so it's not as huge as for you in Colordo. But otherwise this is every good resort. Really a great place to enjoy a week.

8. Re: Very positive stay at Hacienda Encantada.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2014, 05:17