We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cielto Lindo / Baja Express

Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,955 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Cielto Lindo / Baja Express

I have arranged car service from the highly recommended Cielto Lindo..The customer service they have provided thus far as been excellent (won't be using their services until Feb). I had inquired about grocery delivery service and they recommeneded Baja Express. Cielto Lindo made all the arrangements for me and I believe our car is going to stop at Walmart parking lot and someone will hand us our groceries before getting to our destination. Just wondering if anyone has done this before and how accurate their order was.

Cabo San Lucas...
Level Contributor
5,769 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cielto Lindo / Baja Express

I use Cielito Lindo all the time, but I just arrange for them to Stop at Mega and I do the shopping and then head to the resort. The way I look at it is that you can pay them to shop for you or pay the driver to stop. About the same amount of money.

Edited: 20 January 2013, 17:54
Fishkill, NY
Level Contributor
1,955 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cielto Lindo / Baja Express

Thanks NAZCLK..I thought of grocery shopping after I made the reservation. When I recontacting them about stopping they said they were very busy that day and could not gurantee they could stop so I went this route. Adrian has been wonderful about responding to my emails so I am confident that they will be good.

Windsor, Canada
Level Contributor
810 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cielto Lindo / Baja Express

The problem here is that these people pick up traveler's all day long. Stopping for us to get grocery could mean missing another arrival. It is convenient for us the traveler but not good for business. Celtio Lindo May have 2 or 3 vehicles on the road, they can't accommodate everybody all the time.

Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
34 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cielto Lindo / Baja Express

We just used Cielto Lindo again this year....this is our third or fourth year using them...they are always on-time and very resonable $$....

5 star service !!!!

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,313 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cielto Lindo / Baja Express

As long as you plan your trip and inform them of a sidetrip at the grocery store well ahead of time you should have no problems. It's true that most of the private transportation companies only have a handful of vehicles and a last minute change to your route might jam them up. As with anything in life plan ahead. I use Cielto Lindo all the time and they do a great job to accommodate all of our needs.

6. Re: Cielto Lindo / Baja Express

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2014, 05:15