We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Low to mid 70's - warm enough to lay out?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Low to mid 70's - warm enough to lay out?

Arriving on Saturday and getting a little worried that the temps are dropping upon arrival! Looks like it will be low to mid 70's throughout the trip.

So, my question, will that be warm enough to lay out by the pool and sunbathe? I hope so!!

Thanks for any insight :)

Amanda

California
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,461 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Low to mid 70's - warm enough to lay out?

If the weather stays like it has the last week you can lay out all day long and get plenty of sun. Hope next week is as nice for you. :-)

Connecticut
Level Contributor
553 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Low to mid 70's - warm enough to lay out?

If the sun is out you will be fine...cloud cover is my #1 enemy!!

Alberta
Level Contributor
377 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Low to mid 70's - warm enough to lay out?

We're also arriving Saturday and I have the same concerns. Hoping for full sun and no clouds!!

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,218 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Low to mid 70's - warm enough to lay out?

Last month it really depended on if it was windy. Even the days that wer 75+, if it was windy (it is a cold wind) then it was too cool for us to lay out. We spent the windy days exploring town but we sure could have used more warm days!

I hope it stays warm for you- its sounds like it is really nice right now but you never know in the winter months- it can change quickly!

MI
Level Contributor
396 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Low to mid 70's - warm enough to lay out?

We had low mid 70's when we were there in late Dec., early Jan this year. You would think it wouldn't be warm enough, but I tell you, that sun is HOT! Yes, clouds will cool and wind worse. No worries! Enjoy!

Edmonton
14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Low to mid 70's - warm enough to lay out?

We are coming down from CA on Saturday and low 70's will be just fine lol.

Newberg, Oregon
Level Contributor
5,978 posts
376 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Low to mid 70's - warm enough to lay out?

Works for me. It's currently 46 here in Dallas,Oregon. We lay out when the temperature hits 60!

Surrey, B.C.
Level Contributor
2,199 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Low to mid 70's - warm enough to lay out?

We were there mid January and had same concerns but it always seems warmer than the temps they post and as every has said if the sun is out it will be hot so don't worry. Mid-70's is pretty nice weather especially coming from NY!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Low to mid 70's - warm enough to lay out?

Thank you all so much for making me feel much better! Can't wait to get there tomorrow morning :)

manitoba
Level Contributor
225 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Low to mid 70's - warm enough to lay out?

oregonJohn--You guys lay out when it's 60??? Man--winter we are having, 60 would be unbearably hot!! We start tanning here at about MINUS 30!!! Lying on the back deck---sun gets around about 4;00 p.m. for an hour or so.