We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Cascadas with 2 teens?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
429 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Club Cascadas with 2 teens?

Hi - looking to exchange our timeshare and go to this place early summer.

I can't seem to figure out if it will be appropriate with two teens (15 +17)

It almost has the feel of an adult only accommodation from the reviews.

Thoughts?

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
811 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Cascadas with 2 teens?

We stayed there last year. It definitely has the 'feel' of an adult resort. It is very quiet and sedate, even at the pools (which is why we picked Cascadas). It is great for a romantic getaway, which is what we were looking for. There is no loud music, pool games and other 'entertainment' that the larger hotels/resorts offer. Personally, I do not think your teens would be happy there, but just my opinion.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Cascadas with 2 teens?

aaahhh...

I thought that might be the case. Will re-consider another property.

Thanks!

3. Re: Club Cascadas with 2 teens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 March 2013, 13:47
Camano Island...
Level Contributor
82 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Cascadas with 2 teens?

Go with Cascadas.. They will remember it as one of the coolest places they have ever been. unlike any of the other local places. There is plenty of excitement on the beach for them

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
429 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Cascadas with 2 teens?

Thanks!

I have had other emails to me as well saying, just go!

It was really at the top of my list, so I think we will give it a try :)

napa, ca
Level Contributor
883 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Cascadas with 2 teens?

We started taking our kids there when they were 14 and 19 and now are 20 and 25 and still love going back every year.

The resort is quiet which is very nice because you always have a place to go back to and relax when you're not doing all the other fun activities in Cabo. Kids loved walking next door in the morning and having breakfast at Tabascos and it is so safe we had no problem with them going by themselves.

They have also made friends with either kids at the resort or ones playing on the beach staying at one of the other resorts.

Plus they have always loved the swim up sushi bar and regular swim up bar where they could order virgin miami vices' and chunky monkeys.

If you are doing other activities during the day like ATV, snorkeling, zip lining, hanging out in town, jet skiing etc they will love the fact they can come back lay around the quiet pool and eat good food and have a nice time with the great people that takje care of you at Cascada.

7. Re: Club Cascadas with 2 teens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 March 2014, 06:17