We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Celebrity watch in May?

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Elliot Lake, Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Topic
Celebrity watch in May?

My wife and I will be travelling with our two young impressionable adult daughters and they have heard that Cabo has been known for celebrities appearing here and there occassionally. Is there any particular spot or spots that they may be able to catch a glimpse. They are right pumped about the possibilities.

Tacoma, Wash
Level Contributor
12,756 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Celebrity watch in May?

There is not a "spot" to spot them..:) Often celebrities come and go...but it is just by chance you may see some. Try TMZ when you are there..lol....

On this board...some celebrities in town will be NewGramma, Tooley, KatD, and many others..:)))

Love your phrase..."right pumped"...

Edited: 12 March 2013, 23:04
Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
8,026 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Celebrity watch in May?

When the celebrities are in town, they usually stay in private villas up in Pedregal, or at high-end resorts such as the Palmilla. Nowhere where we 'regular folks' can afford to stay. I've yet to see a celebrity in Cabo (other than getting on a plane with Sammy Hagar & family -- who knew he flew commercial?!) and I've been going there for 10+ years.

Riverside, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,690 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Celebrity watch in May?

WE were staying at Casa Dorado when Demi Lavato was laying on a chaise next to my son. We did not know who she was but they had a nice conversation ........and then I called them for lunch! Oops!

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
2,613 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Celebrity watch in May?

Shahs of Sunset filmed at ME Cabo.

Now those are celebrities ;)

Can't remember where Housewives of OC filmed, but know it wasn't a high end resort. Again, big celebrities ;)

Yes, I admit I watch crap TV.

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Celebrity watch in May?

OC housewives was filmed at Casa Dorada....don't ask how I know this! LOL

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
994 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Celebrity watch in May?

We saw Sammy one evening walking off the docks with a handful of fish, pretty casual, he was all by himself. Nice that he can just hang out without being mobbed.

Charlotte, NC
Level Contributor
430 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Celebrity watch in May?

pretty sure i saw Lorena Ochoa jogging in front of Sunset Beach a few years ago...I noticed because a she is pretty and b she had a real big guy jogging with her.

Lincoln, California
Level Contributor
4,234 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Celebrity watch in May?

I've seen Don Julio in almost every bar in Cabo!

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,590 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Celebrity watch in May?

I've seen Tie-Guy, and Larry the Wisconsin Cheese Guy!

MI
Level Contributor
397 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Celebrity watch in May?

Yes, Palmilla would be your best bet, and the new San Jose Marina. (early) John Travolta has been spotted in Trattoria when he's in town. I SWEAR Renee Zelwegger passed right next to me AND winked as she strolled by in a scarf over her head, with a few other people. I was standing outside of Patagonia. Have fun!