We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What the heck is a Bubba

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
Level Contributor
32 posts
1 review
Save Topic
What the heck is a Bubba

Okay, someone enlighten me - what is a Bubba and why do I need one?

everett wa
Level Contributor
805 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What the heck is a Bubba

Its a very large drinking mug...Or on the Carribean side of Mexico, the Europeans call it a sure fire way to spot an American at an All Inclusive resort. Lol

Puyallup, Washington
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,301 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What the heck is a Bubba

I think it is one of those super huge insulated mugs. I read about them on the threads talking about all inclusives mostly. We do take regular sized insulated cups for coffee in the morning and to keep the drinks that we make in the room cold.

Chatham, Canada
Level Contributor
2,500 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: What the heck is a Bubba

Bubba is the Company brand name of an insulated mug, they come in sizes ranging from 16oz up to a 52 oz. If you buy the big one you won't need a checked bag, you can pack all your clothes in the mug...:)

4. Re: What the heck is a Bubba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 March 2013, 19:05
Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
57,991 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: What the heck is a Bubba

I bring an insulated coffee cup with a lid that I can use for coffee on the beach at sunrise and cool beverages by the pool in the afternoon.

Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
8,026 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: What the heck is a Bubba

Ha ha ha, a few years ago, I asked the same question! Here's a link so you can see what everyone's talking about:

http://www.shopbubba.com/

Surrey, B.C.
Level Contributor
2,206 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: What the heck is a Bubba

Canadians are very well know for using them at AI's! I also bring an insulated mug (not a Bubba) with me but rarely use it for coffee. I have left mine at Desperados and Happy Ending on numerous occasions but always got it back and is in San Fran at the moment! Lynn remember to bring it back in May! lol

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
203 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: What the heck is a Bubba

www.shopbubba.com

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
2,866 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: What the heck is a Bubba

I take my Bubba Keg with me to ball tournaments and use the Bubba mug to drink out of. The Bubba Keg is a great size to make the perfect mix so you aren't constantly mixing drinks all day. My wife loves when I use it.......

Add 1 full bag of ice. Then your favourite 1L of Vodka or Rum , again whatever. Now add 2L of whatever juice you like. And lastly , 1L of 7-Up , Sprite , or Gingerale. You have a perfect mix in the Bubba Keg for a couple of hours..........for the re-fill , swap 1L of juice for an extra 1L of Vodka/Rum. Now you're off to the races !!!! Enjoy.......

10. Re: What the heck is a Bubba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 March 2013, 19:05