We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Saving money...

Hesston, Kansas
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Saving money...

So I've been reading up on the tripadvisor articles and this one came up: tripadvisor.com/Travel-g152515-c152381/Cabo-…

Does anyone have any experience with any of these? My husband will be golfing (a lot) and we plan to eat downtown and go out to the bars/clubs. We *might* do some sort of tour like the sunset cruise or zipline canopy.

Any suggestions on how to get the best prices for these?! Thank you!!

P.S. I already got a recommendation for a questrogroup.com site for the golfing prices but the link didn't work. Help with that would be appreciated. I think his name was Rusty...or Randy?? Sorry that I don't remember!

Hesston, Kansas
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Saving money...

Just found out the guys name is ROCKY...sorry Rocky if you are reading this! :)

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
15,573 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Saving money...

Artaddicted..........The link is www.questrogolf.com/ Those courses have the promotions listed on the web site. You can get the deals they offer when you show up at the course.

Another link for golf savings is www.ezlink.com this site gives you abreak up to 12 days before you play.

Depending on when you go the rates could be much lower. Right now they are still getting higher winter rates for golf. The rates will get lower in June.

You will also find that twilight rates will also save you some $. Twilight rates usually star at 1pm. Check the web sites for the rates.

Discount Vouchers for restaurant and activities can be found on www.loscabosguide.com usually they offer 35% to 50% off. Those Vouchers can be returned for full refund if you don't use them. They are an excellent deal.

Cozumel, Mexico
Level Contributor
5,280 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Saving money...

If your Husband can Golf all the time, I do not see a problem...Just take his American Express when he leaves at 7am

Hesston, Kansas
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Saving money...

Thank you, Rocky!! The first time I posted there must have been a mis-type because it was questrogroup.com and didn't work. I tried questrogolf and I will definitely look into that in July. We are going early August and it looks like that is an "off season" so it'll be a bit cheaper. Thanks for the correction and the other website!

Dan, while it may seem like we have unlimited funds, in actuality my husband is just an avid golfer and playing as many courses as possible while we are there is of top priority. We are going to Cabo for his 30th birthday so it's kind of a "whatever he wants to do" type of trip! I'm the money manager in this marriage so I would love to save money anywhere we can!! :) I know the golf is going to be expensive but if there is a way to save a couple bucks to later spend on drinks I'm all in!!

5. Re: Saving money...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 April 2014, 05:18