We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wyndham Cabo San Lucas

Colorado
7 posts
Save Topic
Wyndham Cabo San Lucas

We will be staying at the Wyndham Cabo San Lucas in July for a week and I was just wondering what the deposit is required at check-in? I realize they ask for a credit card at check-in but I read somewhere that they required deposit is $1500, is this correct? Also do the Jr. Suites overlook the Marina and are there iPod docking stations in the rooms?

Thanks so much!

PRINCETON
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
9,849 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wyndham Cabo San Lucas

I've never had to put up a deposit there....but have a copy of my card on file for in room charges, and checkout. I am a timeshare owner there, but have also stayed in regular rooms at the off times...Jr Suites should have marina view (I always have). Did you not request that when you booked?? I have also requested to change rooms when I got a "marina" view right over the laundry room. they moved me no problem. Did no see any docking stations

Colorado
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wyndham Cabo San Lucas

Great. thanks so much for your reply! We booked through our timeshare and were told that we would be getting a Jr. Suite so I was just making sure, because I really want a marina view rather than a city view judging by the pictures.

Thank You!

Oregon
Level Contributor
2,590 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wyndham Cabo San Lucas

IMHO you most certainly want a Marina view room. It might cost you $6-10 per night more, but the view is so much worth it! We've spent quite a few mornings and evenings enjoying the magnificent view from the balconies at Wyndham.

Colorado
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Wyndham Cabo San Lucas

Great, we will definitely upgrade if we don't have a Marina view. Thanks so much!

Oceanside...
Level Contributor
515 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wyndham Cabo San Lucas

They ran my card for a $200 hold but never charged it. It is just gor incidentals. You could also tell them mo and they will take out the mini bar and charge you nothing. If you use a debit they may charge it and then return the money but again I used a credit card.

6. Re: Wyndham Cabo San Lucas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2014, 05:16