We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset sail

new jersey
Level Contributor
325 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sunset sail

Anyone have any suggestions for a romantic sunset "sail"?

cabo san lucas
Level Contributor
2,181 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sunset sail

Cabosailing, they actually sail! Very nice yachts.

new jersey
Level Contributor
325 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sunset sail

Thanks, that exactly what I'am looking for," Sails up motor off"

alberta
Level Contributor
1,145 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sunset sail

We really liked the wine sunset cruise with tropicat. Big catamaran, nice wine, nice music and snacks.

Kerrville, Texas
Level Contributor
345 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sunset sail

Tropicat Sunset Wine and Jazz Cruise is nice. I think you can get a voucher for as well.

Claremont...
Level Contributor
12 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sunset sail

Hi all, is the sunset wine and jazz cruise more of a relaxing trip, or is it loud and lively? I read it's not a booze cruise, which is why i'm interested, but wanted to get your thoughts.

Portland Oregon
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
2,539 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Sunset sail

It is not a booze cruise, very laid back and professional. Not a teen cruise with dancing and liquor games. Very relaxing and with good appetizers, wine, beer and hard liquor. 30+ crowd.

7. Re: Sunset sail

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2014, 05:16