I'm wondering if I should purchase the all inclusive package before I arrive (September) or if I should just wait until we are there. I am already an owner there but I have not stayed at this property in a while. I'm trying to see what would be the best deal. The rate that I've seen is $85pp/pd. I've also seen in other threads that some people have gotten their sixth and seventh day free. Any advice?