We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dreams Los Cabos (Casa Dorada) and Hilton ???

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
DUBLIN, CA
Level Contributor
183 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
Dreams Los Cabos (Casa Dorada) and Hilton ???

We are looking into booking at the Dreams Los Cabos...as I understand it, it used to be Casa Dorada?

If you stay at Casa Dorada can you then use the Hilton facilities?

Do they give you bracelets?

How are the rooms?

Thanks!

Escondido...
Level Contributor
848 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Dreams Los Cabos (Casa Dorada) and Hilton ???

You'll love Dreams; it's a very nice resort. By the way, the ocean is too dangerous to swim in at Dreams but the beach at the Hilton (Smuggler's Cove at Playa El Bledito) is only a 1km walk up the beach.

Escondido...
Level Contributor
848 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Dreams Los Cabos (Casa Dorada) and Hilton ???

Another sure fire way of knowing which one you're staying at is the address: Dreams resort is located at KM 18.5 Carretera Transpeninsular and the Hilton is at KM 19.5 Carretera Transpeninsular.

DUBLIN, CA
Level Contributor
183 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Dreams Los Cabos (Casa Dorada) and Hilton ???

Okay...its confirmed then! The address to this property is 18.5....so Dreams it is!

Thanks!

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,425 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Dreams Los Cabos (Casa Dorada) and Hilton ???

Congrats.......You will love your week at Dreams. Its an excellent experience!

Seattle, Washington
2 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Dreams Los Cabos (Casa Dorada) and Hilton ???

And what is the report of your stay. We are staying at casa dorado right now and loving it . Terrific service and accommodations. This place is next to the Melia.

Seattle, Washington
2 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Dreams Los Cabos (Casa Dorada) and Hilton ???

And what is the report of your stay. We are staying at casa dorado right now and loving it . Terrific service and accommodations. This place is next to the Melia.

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,425 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
17. Re: Dreams Los Cabos (Casa Dorada) and Hilton ???

Cindy S.....Im guessing that you are staying at the resort that is part of the Hilton. Since this original post was in June, I don't think SSweetigirl is still following this forum. But you can click on her photo (Avatar) and send her a personal message ask her.

I have stayed at both Timeshare Casa Dorada resorts on the corridor. ( Dreams & Hilton properties) We loved them both and would certainly do it again!

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Dreams Los Cabos (Casa Dorada) and Hilton ???

Going with the family in a few weeks (and still haven't booked). I have two litter girls (5 and 8) who are not that advendurous and wife wife who slightly prefers higher end (but can deal with almost anything). Any reccos on which one you would suggest?

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
2 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
19. Re: Dreams Los Cabos (Casa Dorada) and Hilton ???

Going with the family in a few weeks (and still haven't booked). I have two litter girls (5 and 8) who are not that advendurous and wife wife who slightly prefers higher end (but can deal with almost anything). Any reccos on which one you would suggest?

Saint James, New...
Destination Expert
for Cabo San Lucas
Level Contributor
14,425 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Dreams Los Cabos (Casa Dorada) and Hilton ???

wjrosie.......If you are asking which property...Dreams or the Hilton...With 2 little girls I would choose Dreams. They have a great kids club. The Hilton was more adults, couples, and business groups.