We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Simple accommodation beachfront where we can catch cook meal

Walla Walla
Level Contributor
474 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Simple accommodation beachfront where we can catch cook meal

We are looking for accommodations that are on a secluded piece of beach and we are totally fine with glorified camping type accommodations! We would like to be able to go out and spearfish or fish in the ocean from the beach and then come back and cook our own catch or have caretakers prepare a meal for us. Does anything like this exist in the cabo area? Thanks!

Kelowna, Canada
Level Contributor
2,902 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Simple accommodation beachfront where we can catch cook meal

Sounds awesome ! I wish my wife would do that with me. If you search along the Sea of Cortez up the East Cape , there are so many little places where you can do exactly that. You need to rent a car and head North. I have a friend that did that once and stayed in multiple places all the way up to Los Barriles. You can stay in little shacks on the water for very cheap. You may be going out in a row boat but it sounds like what you're looking for. A step up from that would be going to Los Barriles and staying at Martin Verdugos Beach Resort. You can get a room or camp. They have very reasonable fishing packages and will cook it for you right there too. Or cross the street to Tio Pablos Restaurant , very good food ! That area is also famous for Kite Surfing. You will see people camped right on the beach. It's miles of beach with very little people. Good luck in your adventure. It sounds like fun........You need to leave the Cabo area for secludued but not very far.

2. Re: Simple accommodation beachfront where we can catch cook meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 July 2014, 06:18
Still have questions?
Post your own question so other travellers can help.
Ask a question