We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

catholic church

Which Cabo San Lucas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NJ
Level Contributor
46 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
catholic church

are there any catholic churches that are close to the riu santa fe that have english mass

Seattle
Level Contributor
42,776 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: catholic church

There is a Catholic church on the main square downtown (near the museum). I do not know if they offer mass in English.

suze

Lafayette, Louisiana
4 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: catholic church

Interested here.

Leaving tomorrow and would like to attend an English Mass this weekend. Wishful thinking i believe.

Washington State
Destination Expert
for Yosemite National Park
Level Contributor
58,027 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: catholic church

This recent review says the noon Mass is still bilingual. tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g152515-d1…

Map http://goo.gl/maps/YRRoh

New Jersey
Level Contributor
478 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: catholic church

There is a Catholic Church just across the highway and about 500ft up the road opposite the Riu property. The road of course does not have a name, but you will see a pink building called Paradise Pools on the corner. From Riu, walk to main highway, walk left, then walk under the overpass, hang a quick right and you'll see paradise pools/alberica paradiso. The church is just up that road on the right side across from a school. Last time I went I ended up at a Spanish mass, but they had an English handout so you could follow along. Mass times were painted on the building to the left of the main door.

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,103 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: catholic church

The Amistad Cristiana is the church near the Riu and its nondemoninational; Iglesia de San Lucas is the Catholic Church in the center of town and offers bi-lingual services on Sundays at noon.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
478 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: catholic church

In followup, the name of the Catholic Church I described how to- Iglesia San Judas Tadeo

New Jersey
Level Contributor
478 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: catholic church

In followup, the name of the Catholic Church I described how to get to- Iglesia San Judas Tadeo

8. Re: catholic church

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2014, 05:17