We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All-inclusive on Medano Beach

New York, New York
Level Contributor
217 posts
Save Topic
All-inclusive on Medano Beach

Hello, could someone recommend an all-inclusive on Medano Beach?

Thank you.

Anacortes...
Level Contributor
6,085 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All-inclusive on Medano Beach

Here's a link to a list of the AI resorts in Cabo. tripadvisor.com/Travel-g152515-c129434/Cabo-…

There are no true all inclusive resorts on Medano Beach but several have an AI option.

I stay on Medano Beach at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos (aka Blanco) but don't do AI because there are so many great restaurants really near by. And I spend less per day on food and drinks than what the AI fees would cost me!

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,367 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All-inclusive on Medano Beach

Villa del Palmar has an AI option available, including buffet and ala carte dining with an upcharge on certain menu items, top shelf liquor and wines by the bottle.

http://www.villadelpalmar-cabo.com

Edited: 24 July 2013, 20:09
Indianapolis...
Level Contributor
722 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All-inclusive on Medano Beach

Medano Beach is so close to all the great restaurants, bars and nightspots on the Marina and downtown that AI there doesn't make much sense. You could stay at Casa Dorada, Bahia, ME, Cabo Villas, etc and have top rated restaurants and beach bars right outside your door.

The best AI's are out on the Corridor between Cabo San Lucas and San Jose del Cabo, where you need transportation to get to town and other places to eat and drink.

Edited: 24 July 2013, 21:22
Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
7,367 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All-inclusive on Medano Beach

Even being close to area restaurants, if you plan on spending most of your days relaxing at the hotel beach or pool and not leaving the property for food, all-inclusive is the way to go... add a couple of drinks per day and you're already ahead of the game, even with a couple of dinners in town.

5. Re: All-inclusive on Medano Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 July 2014, 06:20