We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hdmi & Dvd @ Playa Grande

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
85 reviews
Save Topic
Hdmi & Dvd @ Playa Grande

Does anyone know if the Playa Grande TV's have HDMI Ports on the TV's where you can plug in a game system? Also DVD players? Thanks!

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hdmi & Dvd @ Playa Grande

Bumping for all the Playa Grande timeshare owners I know your out there!!!

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
994 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hdmi & Dvd @ Playa Grande

Sorry, we rarely turn the tv on in our room, spend most of our time out or on the balcony.

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hdmi & Dvd @ Playa Grande

Yes, we do too!! Its for our teenage boys, wouldn't you know! :)

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hdmi & Dvd @ Playa Grande

Anyone know??

Colorado Springs...
Level Contributor
994 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hdmi & Dvd @ Playa Grande

I thought someone had posted a similar question a while back, but I went looking for it and couldn't find it. I know someone else asked this question, maybe they haven't seen your post yet. Just keep bumping your post and hopefully someone will see it. Watch for someone going down before you and have them check while they're there if you don't get a response from someone in here. :)

Novato, California
Level Contributor
113 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hdmi & Dvd @ Playa Grande

Hi,

The tv's in our room in early July had hdmi ports. I believe all the tv's have been changed. I read somewhere that you could rent a dvd player at Playa Grande, but I have never done that. Maybe you could load the dvd's on your laptop and connect to the hdmi port. Just a thought

Claremont...
Level Contributor
1,340 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hdmi & Dvd @ Playa Grande

Hi, Thanks! Yes, we could do that too the boys are bringing their Xbox so I think you can play movies on that too.

8. Re: Hdmi & Dvd @ Playa Grande

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2014, 06:19